Do you think there’ll be a race war in America?

So with racial tensions on the rise and President Trump claiming people of color to be criminals and causing racial division, I fear that we should expect a race war in the next few coming years especially with more radical right wingers on the rise in America and in Europe. It is becoming a desperate situation for people of color and that is why we must defend ourselves. I personally, do not wish war to happen but it is starting to seem inevitable at this point.Do you think there’ll be a race war in America?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think things will calm down. Mahatma Gandhi said something before he died - he says throughout history - evil people have risen to power over and over again - but their legacies are always temporary and eventually things go back to normal - back as if they never made any changes to society at all. I believe nature will sort itself out and black and white and hispanic and Asian people will live in friendship and brotherhood again.

0|0
    0|1
    • Hitler murdered millions and it took a war to calm it down.

Most Helpful Guys

• I doubt it will escalate more than it already has. There's no real "front line" for anyone to show up to. And even if there were, americans are just too dang lazy for it. You might get a few within a hundred miles or so, but the rest of the country would just scratch their heads and go on with their day.

Unless, of course, there's another economic depression - desperate people do desperate things. Inevitable under republican rule, but with democrats taking over the house maybe it can be avoided. I dunno, though. A lot of damage has already been done, even if the effects have not yet been felt. All the democrats taking over the house really does is give republicans someone to blame when their policies start to have their negative impact.

1|0
    0|1
  • Yep. White people are marching in the streets, burning cars, assaulting police, and killing minorities by the thousands. Trump has vilified minorities as the scourge of this nation and refuses to hire anyone who's not a white far right Christian. He's encouraged businesses to either not hire minorities or to at least pay them less and give them no benefits. He's pushing for laws that ban minorities from carrying defensive weapons and the right to self defense itself.

We better do something and quick. White people are waging genocide as we speak.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• No, I think that black and white people are going to band together to stop illegals from coming in because it's our country. We may have issues between us, but outsiders need to stay out of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • We should despise trump for his foolish statements

0|0
    0|0
  • Only among the racist idiots who participate in that kinda shit.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• no. and to be honest i think attitudes like you expressed "we must defend ourselves" are large illogical leaps. radical groups have been preaching race war for decades and it hasn't happened. we are nearly halfway through the trump regime. i don't think two more years is going to see the erosion of civility to the point of a race war

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm black. I'm not a bloodclatt person of color. You libtards can go suck out your mother. Don't group me in with them spaggots. Suck out your mother my youth. Let the immigrants burn for all I care. Be smart and don't fall for it my beautiful black people. America first!

0|4
    0|0
  • Racial tension is on the decline with Trump, compared to how much it went up under Obama.

Black people are getting jobs with record low unemployment. Taxes are down for those who work. Wages are going up.

Black Americans have never had it so good.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, there won't be a race war. Besides, you think 13% of the population would stand a chance vs 16% vs the rest?

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel for the true custodians of the land, I really do. A country that still tolerates a sports team call Red Skins should be ashamed of themselves white and black.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obama caused more racial division. And if there was a race war here, the Whites could kill all others if you realize how many Whites are actually skilled with weapons vs how many are of other races.

0|3
    1|0
  • I don't remember Trump claiming people of color to be criminals? Where and when exactly did he claim that?

0|3
    0|0
  • YAY ANOTHER INTERNET DUMPSTER FIRE! I LOVE QUESTIONS THAT AREN'T QUESTIONS BUT RATHER POORLY GUISED ARGUMENTS / STATEMENTS!

CAPS LOCK,
    - ANGERSQUARES

0|1
    0|0
  • oh cmon dont be stupid the people of colour themselves support Trump so don't walk on thin ICE to call anyone racist for supporting what they think is right

0|0
    0|0
  • I always say everyone should stick to their own kind.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, or Abortion or the taking of guns, or even id Trump was impeached.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah political opinions aren't unified enough by race.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL NO we already had that it was in the 1850s and was called the civil war.

0|0
    0|1
  • It's possible. It would be entertaining to look, as an outsider.

0|0
    0|0
  • Race war, no. Race riots, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. No where near it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe in the future

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s already happening.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't be fake news, bro.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trump never made that claim. You also claim that people of colour need to defend yourselves while you posted a picture of the black panthers with a sign that says "kill whitey".

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes