Do you think there’ll be a race war in America?

So with racial tensions on the rise and President Trump claiming people of color to be criminals and causing racial division, I fear that we should expect a race war in the next few coming years especially with more radical right wingers on the rise in America and in Europe. It is becoming a desperate situation for people of color and that is why we must defend ourselves. I personally, do not wish war to happen but it is starting to seem inevitable at this point.Do you think there’ll be a race war in America?

422

Most Helpful Girl

• I think things will calm down. Mahatma Gandhi said something before he died - he says throughout history - evil people have risen to power over and over again - but their legacies are always temporary and eventually things go back to normal - back as if they never made any changes to society at all. I believe nature will sort itself out and black and white and hispanic and Asian people will live in friendship and brotherhood again.

• Hitler murdered millions and it took a war to calm it down.

Most Helpful Guys

• I doubt it will escalate more than it already has. There's no real "front line" for anyone to show up to. And even if there were, americans are just too dang lazy for it. You might get a few within a hundred miles or so, but the rest of the country would just scratch their heads and go on with their day.

Unless, of course, there's another economic depression - desperate people do desperate things. Inevitable under republican rule, but with democrats taking over the house maybe it can be avoided. I dunno, though. A lot of damage has already been done, even if the effects have not yet been felt. All the democrats taking over the house really does is give republicans someone to blame when their policies start to have their negative impact.

• Yep. White people are marching in the streets, burning cars, assaulting police, and killing minorities by the thousands. Trump has vilified minorities as the scourge of this nation and refuses to hire anyone who's not a white far right Christian. He's encouraged businesses to either not hire minorities or to at least pay them less and give them no benefits. He's pushing for laws that ban minorities from carrying defensive weapons and the right to self defense itself.

We better do something and quick. White people are waging genocide as we speak.