Is it stupid of me to get excited over having a lot of likes on a comment?

What does this say about me as a person Is it stupid of me to get excited over having a lot of likes on a comment?
Updates:
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I’m tired of u butthurt bitches in my comments. Get off the internet

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Not really. People should try find more things that makes them happy in their life instead of feeling ashamed of those that already do. Also its fairly normal for people to feel happy about social validation.

4|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• No! Doesn't everybody like appreciation

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 7

• You sound like an insecure little girl who enjoys bullying others online for attention. I’m sure you wouldn’t be able to say anything like that to someone in person lol. Coward. I hope you learn to love yourself one day so you don’t take your insecurities out on other confident women. Haven’t you ever heard of the saying “if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it all”? Shame on you...

5|2
    1|0
    • If she was confident she wouldn’t have them fillers in the first place LOL

tell that to the 3,000 people who liked my comment
      Later Jane 😛

• Show All
    • I don’t know what you do in your private time, and I don’t care. It just bugs me when people are unnecessarily mean. Like you didn’t have to make that comment. You could have just kept your mouth shut and left that person not feeling bad about themselves. What do you gain from making someone else feel like shit? Absolutely nothing. So why bother? I hope to never have a child who acts the way you do and puts others down. Such an embarrassment.

• Such a pussy. Women are such pussies.

• I hate people like you, the ones who comment on peoples photos to drag them down. You're 15, grow the fuck up man. Bitch.

7|4
    4|1
    • I hate people like you that think everything is sunshine and rainbows. It's an open comment section bruh. People can say whatever they want...

• Show All
    • Hahahahaha so funny

• Now tell me, why the heck that you like to bring others down?

2|1
    1|0
  • Your parents should give you a massive spanking

You sound like a spoiled brat

3|0
    1|0
  • Your nasty and like bringing others down

3|1
    4|1
  • Did your parents taught you manners?

1|1
    1|0