What is one thing people criticize you for that you don't actually view as a flaw?

Cammy137
To give you an example, people criticize me for keeping the same clothes and other items for long periods of time. I had a pair of trainers that I bought in my first year of University (like 7 years ago) that I only just threw out in June. They had been through Tough Mudder and The Mighty Deer-Stalker (which is basically a shit version of Tough Mudder).
Similarly, I've had my laptop for longer, and I have hoodies, t-shirts, jeans, etc that I've had for similar amounts of time. People are always seeing I need to buy new stuff, but the way I view it, I buy new stuff when I need to. If a t-shirt is ripped or smells (beyond what a wash can fix) then I throw it away; if my trainers aren't functional, I get new ones; if my laptop stops working, then I'd get a new one. I just view it as saving money.

So, that's my example but what about you?

#BakedHaggis #Cammysquestions
18
16