Does the MGTOW movement affect you in any way, good or bad? How?

833

Most Helpful Guys

• Nope. In fact, I didn't even know about this before I joined G@G. To me it seems like this is just some internet thing.

To be honest, I don't believe those guys who say they're never going to date a woman again. I think they're immature, self-important and bitter 19-year olds who think they've all figured it out. They cry about women making generalizations about them, yet they love to say stuff like "all women are useless". 98% of these guys will be awkward weirdos for a few years and eventually grow up, find a nice girlfriend and settle down with her.

And if you're really planning to be some pathetic loner who lives on his own his entire life and only has contact with the female gender through meaningless sex... be my guest. I think it's idiotic.

• Men should completely abandon traditional masculine roles and take back their power lost to women via the feminist movement. The MGTOW mindset improved my life because it aided me in psychologically deconstructing gynocentrism, courtly love and male disposability. This deconstruction in turn helped me to better live a life free of the many negative consequences of intimate, committed relationships. In fact, I'm darn lucky to have escaped the worst consequences that four separate intimate partners planned against me over my sexual history. I no longer have any desire to couple up and through the MGTOW mindset became astonishingly independent - even to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• So far, I've only ever met these people online, and I always wonder, if they're going their own way, why aren't they gone yet?

No effect in my daily life.

I have plenty of people to date, and wonderful men who are my friends and value me in their lives.