Do you believe we're headed towards an era where literally all media and art has to be free of any offense or strong content? Would you support this?

• Yes - If even one person is bothers or triggered by something it has to be banned
  • No - If they do this it will become very unprofitable for Hollywood and Publishing companies

49

Most Helpful Girl

• I think so, everything is so offensive unless it’s a comedy because most of the time that’s acceptable.

Most Helpful Guy

• If we starts censoring everything, then there would be no democracy or freedom speech and people can't express their opinions. Most creators use a trigger warning, have an age limit on things and makes it clear that their work are supposed to start a debate.

It depends from country to country how controlled the medias are. In totalitarian regimes like in South-Korea, Iran, Saudi Arabia etc. it's strictly controlled, but in most Europeans countries etc. it's not. I doubt there would be any strict control soon because people would just start a riot if someone suggested it.