Whats your thought on Tulsi Gabbard considering a run for president?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She'd definitely be one of the cool candidates, though I personally just want to see the most progressive person win and to my knowledge, that's still Bernie.

0|2
    0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 7

• I played the video clips. The things used to sell her as positives are that she's female and a minority. If that's the best they can come up with then she's utterly worthless.

0|1
    0|0
    • And the she served in the military and is progressive.

• What does any of that have to due with policy? If she had show any leadership in the house and accomplished anything in government then the story would have lead with those successes. She likely just showed up for role call and voted party line to get her years of service to pad her resume. Wiki states that she has a BS in Business Admin which is a pretty easy degree to get and if she had done anything noteworthy in business then those successes would have been mentioned in relation to the economy. Shit even if she had done anything note worthy in the military they would have made that a focus. The reality is she was in the national guard with a MOS in logistics safe in the rear with the gear. She then went to OCS and became an officer and then was an MP busting other soldiers balls and then played the political game and stayed in the national guard and rose to a major through political dealings basically.

• So she doesn’t have combat experience/leadership to relate to soldiers that actually have to do the fighting. She’s not what you’d consider a good officer that you’d want looking out for you with good tactical decisions. She was a politician through and through and never did anything. She just happens to have a vagina and isn’t white… How does that qualify you to lead the free world?

• Depends on her stances. I don't particularly vote on terms of party but overall person.

0|1
    0|0
    • She co sponsored a bill with Rand Paul to stop arming terrorist.

• he'll lose, because WHO THE HELL IS HE?

0|1
    0|0
    • democrats need a fresh face with a name we can pronounce. preferrably a man under 70 years old for once

• He happens to be a she, and also happens to be an Iraq war vet.

• so is every john shmoe in town, but theyre more popular with the voters then her

• I like her, but I still want Cory Booker

0|1
    0|0
  • She can kick anyone ass

She’s super tough

0|1
    0|0
  • Forrest Trump has shown that anyone can be President.

0|1
    0|0
  • She will get eaten alive.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes