Do you think Mexico will significantly improve as a country (in reducing poverty, corruption, crime, etc.), under AMLO as their new president?

Andrés Manuel López Obrador seems to be a man of his word so far and is actually trying very hard to make changes in Mexico for the better. Lately, he's cut around 40 % of his own presidential salary for them to go to help battle corruption and inequality in Mexico.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mexico-politics/mexico-president-elect-hails-passage-of-public-sector-pay-cuts-idUSKCN1LU2KW
  • Yes
  • No
  • Others
    Vote C

03