Do you think this guy is disgusting and evil?

Darry is 16 years old. He lives with his mother and two siblings. His mother is a hard working single mom. She's trying to get her kids out the ghettos but it's extremely hard for her and they often can't afford food, baby sittings and they use food stamps to make ends meet. Darry started selling drugs to help his mother get by. He put guns to people's heads, sold crack to any adult willing to take it, he even got one of his friends into selling drugs and his friend died after getting into a fight. Despite all this Darry was a straight A student in middle school and high school. He was accepted into a good college and had a shorship paying for his room, board, books, and they even bought him a new laptop. Darry was happy he got out of the hood but unfortunately his mother still couldn't get him and his siblings out. Darry hated living there but left without looking back.
  • Yes Darry is evil
  • No he's not

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Did he forced people to use drugs? No
    Did he kill anyone? No
    He was not robing anyone.
    Drugies would buy it somewhere else, if not from him.
    He seen opportunity and used it.
    Just one bad think he left his family behind and not helping them, this is very bad.

• Do you think this man is a bad person? ↗

This is his friend Johnny. A rich white kid who had everything given to him. Johnny gets horny at times and at some point he kissed Darry and sighed. Darry wanted to kill him but didn't

• You just leading this doomed direction and look how messed up my mind is?

It is very messy there...

Most Helpful Girl