Do you think this guy is disgusting and evil?

Darry is 16 years old. He lives with his mother and two siblings. His mother is a hard working single mom. She's trying to get her kids out the ghettos but it's extremely hard for her and they often can't afford food, baby sittings and they use food stamps to make ends meet. Darry started selling drugs to help his mother get by. He put guns to people's heads, sold crack to any adult willing to take it, he even got one of his friends into selling drugs and his friend died after getting into a fight. Despite all this Darry was a straight A student in middle school and high school. He was accepted into a good college and had a shorship paying for his room, board, books, and they even bought him a new laptop. Darry was happy he got out of the hood but unfortunately his mother still couldn't get him and his siblings out. Darry hated living there but left without looking back.
  • Yes Darry is evil
    Vote A
  • No he's not
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Did he forced people to use drugs? No
    Did he kill anyone? No
    He was not robing anyone.
    Drugies would buy it somewhere else, if not from him.
    He seen opportunity and used it.
    Just one bad think he left his family behind and not helping them, this is very bad.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you think this man is a bad person? ↗

This is his friend Johnny. A rich white kid who had everything given to him. Johnny gets horny at times and at some point he kissed Darry and sighed. Darry wanted to kill him but didn't

• You just leading this doomed direction and look how messed up my mind is?

It is very messy there...

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• A lot of good people have come out of poverty, in fact during the Great Depression most of the world was in sever poverty. In the countries I live in and visit there is a lot of sever poverty to the point the parents sell their 6-year-old girls to sex slave owners. Poverty is not an excuse to do evil. Poverty is not an excuse not to do good. Wrong is always wrong no matter your circumstances. Selling drugs and being a criminal is evil no matter what.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not about evil or pure it's about whether he's a good person or not and tbh he isn't a good person but that doesn't making him evil. Hitler was evil is this guy remotely in the region of Hitler... no

0|1
    0|0
  • He made some mistakes, but who knows what any of us might do in that situation. I've lived a pretty privileged life so I cannot really put myself in his shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just because he now got out of the ghetto doesn't erase the fact that he put guns to people's heads to get there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good and evil are always relative to one's environment.

Darry was not evil by the standards of his former environment.. but he may be from the perspective of his current one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not evil but doing wrong things

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was Darry I would also start prostituting whores as well. He needs to branch off.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes