Do you agree with his views on gender?

I personally love this man's content and since he's an honest dude I agree with most of his viewpoints.

14

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• Well, I will chime in. I don't understand gay or transgender issues. I don't even try to actually. I figure they can articulate best their own views, beliefs/positions. I believe that these choices are "sins". But unlike other Christians, I don't attach some special value to these sins. I know I sin daily. I can't control my temper. I get angry and I say stuff that pisses people off.

I can only do me. And try to become a better person. I wish them all the best.

• 3d

Well you can read into it if you like. It has been scientifically proven that being gay is something you are born with. It's genetic, but transgender isn't something you're born with.

• 3d

Sketch, I don't think there has been anything proven conclusively. Human sexuality may have some genetic components, but so do the traits of violence, aggressiveness, etc.

Going to genetic studies could be maddening.

Sufficed to say, I don't think it matters much either way. I would never support any legislation preventing homosexuality. And i don't consider being gay any worse than a man who disrespects his mother or father. The Bible is very clear on sin. And it does not rank sinful behavior.

• 2d

You clearly have different roots for your morals, and you still apply them in a respectful manner, which is more than most can manage.

• I can't say I do agree with this. He compares wanting a penis or vagina to liking a flavor of ice cream to say you look childish arguing against someone having a sex change. Those can't be compared even to try and paint your opposition as being childish. The whole video is hard to watch. I don't care if someone is transgender as long as they don't force me to conform to their ideology. No one actually believes a furry is transpecies. Or that someone can be transdisabled. Where does it end with giving reality to one person's subjective reality? The newest one is trying to normalize pedophilia as people who are transage. That is absolutely disgusting.

• “It’s okay. It’s all okay. Don’t hate others for that”

Wow

• 3d

It would be an easier discussion if you weren't throwing to many outdated philosophies despite the studies behind it. I don't have time for anything of false equivalence when it comes to "mutilation."

• 3d

It’s outdated to say you shouldn’t cut your dick off?

• meh. I agree with 80% of what I watched.