I am bidding on Ivory figures on local auction, it is pre 1960 legal Ivory, but would you bid on Ivory with elephants endangered?

Would you?
Ivory Figures?
Ivory Figures?
I won Ivory Pipe and pipe with Ivory inside last week. Legal pre ban?
3d
I believe the figures are two Ivory and five are yak bone.
3d
I have close to 100 Ivory Pieces , including Netsuke, Jewelry, and Figures. I also have museum quality Cross with Ivory Jesus , would date back to 1800s, Value somewhere in $25,000 to $35,000.

There are 3 types of Ivory: Black Ivory , which is Ivory stained black, very rare I have only had a chance to bid on three pieces and I won one. There is legal Ivory which is pre 1967, and New Ivory , it is illegal to trade and is virgin white.

UV light makes Ivory brittle , so keep out of UV light.

912