Is Switzerland's Neutrality Nothing More Than A Shield Of Immunity For Financial Criminals Committing Tax Evasion From All Over The World?

Billions of dollars are hidden in private personal and corporate Swiss bank accounts every year. The dozens of countries from where the money comes from can't be taxed or even touched without Switzerland's approval... which rarely happens. Even when Switzerland does cooperate and freezes a person's or company's assets because of a criminal investigation, it's like pulling teeth. It shouldn't come as a surprise, since the Swiss government benefits from a percentage of the interest that's generated off all these accounts, which amounts to hundreds of millions of dollars every year. How do you feel about this?
3d
I'm not implying or suggesting that Switzerland's neutrality was created for this purpose. I'm stating that over time, particularly in the 20th century and beyond, it has become a tool for those who choose to evade taxes and taken advantage of domestically by the Swiss government.

05