What do you think about her? FEMINIST BULLSHIT?

210

What Girls Said 2

• What I think is bullshit is when people look at her, and apparently see her as some sort of perfect representative of what every woman/feminist thinks and feels about men. She's clearly not all there? It doesn't take a normal person this long to answer such simple questions, even if they're camera shy or nervous (which she doesn't seem to be). Her reactions are just not normal. They're delayed, exaggerated, and just plain off. It wouldn't surprise me if this whole thing was fake and just another attempt at going viral for attention, drama and ad revenue. It has almost half a million views and lots of angry comments, so clearly the creators succeeded in riling people up over something so small and trivial.
    As a feminist I think her behavior and what she was saying is absurd. To label the random ramblings of a girl who seems totally out of it (or is faking her behavior) "feminist bullshit" is a bit of a stretch.

• 3d

LOL... The guy is 100% NOT an instigator.

The issue in the video is a massive case of cognitive dissonance and misandry on the woman's part and the moronic white knighting that follows.

• 3d

okay my comment was not for you.. not sure how I posted to the wrong person but I did.. sry.

• I think you have a bit of misogyny in you, my friend. It's time to be more open minded.

What Guys Said 10

• She seems... emotionally unstable. I guarantee you, she's the kind of girl who goes from laughing, to crying, to screaming, to calling the cops, to telling the cops it's nothing, to picking up a knife and threatening you, to slumping motionless on the floor crying in the span of 20 minutes.

NEVER EVER date women like this. Or interact with them. Seriously, a psychologist isn't enough here, chicks like this need an exorcist.

• I know those eyes. Either she's on drugs, or overly tired. Not a good example.

• 2d

Nevertheless interesting videos. They are useful to spot these kind of women, specially the second video.

• What I'm wondering is if she is okay mentally because she seems to completely be somewhere else...

• Another retarded feminist.

• Bro she’s literally retarded

• All feminists are retarded

• Butter face

• Women are like the youngest siblings in society while feminists are just those spoiled ones who always think it's unfair while their older sibling usually get punished.

• That woman is who the term "snowflake" was invented for. Unreal!

• Somewhere in New York, this woman has been shoehorned into a job for the sake of diversity.