What would you do if your five year old son stole a cookie from the store and lied about it?

Let's say you have a five year old son. He's normally a really sweet boy but he's very hyper and runs away from you easily. He also takes cookies, or candies without asking first. He will take a candy, open it and lie to your face about it. One time he asked for a candy and you said no, he stole the candy and lied again. if you aren't watching him constantly he will try to run away and gets distracted easily.

511