I don’t understamd how you make it to 26 and being a virgin?

Religious people I know just marry at 18. The new Bachelor is a former college football player.

He doesn’t seem religious so how does this happen?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I was 35 when i lost virginity.
    I had a mental block when it came to women. Along with some other issue that found it easier to run from than deal with. I knew from the age of 13/14 that i had a problem pursuing something, it just grew day by day to be a huge monkey on my shoulder. Part of it became the embarassment to me of being a virgin at an advanced age ( i remember even by 21 i had a complex about it). It was easier for me to drink and gamble as distractions than confront my demons.

3|0
    0|0
  • In the US, only about 2% of brides are virgins. But the average age of a virgin bride is 19, compared to 27 overall.

The only virgins I've ever dated are Asian. The reasons for that are a bit too long to write up here.

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't have sex until 21. even though I have met girls who wanted to sleep with, I rejected them because I was not very comfortable at the time. You can have sex when you feel like it is time. No worries. It is not a law.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's a person personal preference. I heard of 30,40 and 50 year old virgins.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not all guys want to let go of it so easily. Or maybe he's lying. I haven't seen him though so I don't know. Chad johnson was my favorite

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're talking about the show The Bachelor, you know it's fiction, right?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure about that nothing wrong with being a virgin till your married

1|0
    0|0
  • I find a pathological inability to talk to girls helps.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some dudes just mature a little slower, and possibly get fixated on playing with themselves.

1|0
    0|0
  • Virgin is a question now... Noone gonna virgin at 26

1|0
    0|0
  • A lack of proofreading?

1|0
    0|0
  • By not having sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats fine

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he only wants a fellow virgin.

0|0
    0|0
  • i was 20, when i lost mine. worst mistake of my life

1|0
    0|0
  • It is possible
    I'm 29, not religious, and still virgin
    What's wrong with that?

1|0
    0|0
  • Not rushing things is how it happens. Had I not let my first seduce me back in the day without thinking it over, I'd still be a virgin today because I wouldn't have went for my second and last either. My record today stands at 2 and it's been almost 32 year since I last touched anyone. Knowing what I know now today, I wouldn't do it again.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Correction, it's been almost 33 years now.

• I'm 27. It doesn't just fall into a guy's lap. It requires effort and the inclination toward lifestyles that facilitate it.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• In that case, he might be too busy to get a girlfriend and doesn't want to have one night stands.

1|2
    0|0
  • He just doesn't have sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • currently 25 and a virgin.

i've never had a boyfriend or been kissed either haha. it just... hasn't happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • Plenty of reasons
    1.) Personal beliefs that are non religious
    2.) Not interested in any one
    3.) No one interested in them
    4.) They have focused on more important things in life.
    5.) Personal crisis interfeared with normal flirting/attraction behavior (I didn't have a boyfriend in high school because i was in such crisis, it literally didn't cross my mind to try and flirt with guys and have a normal social life)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes