Why are SJWs suddenly out to destroy Kevin Hart?

First they attacked him for throwing a "Cowboys and Indians" party for his son, now they made him withdraw from hosting the Oscars because of "homophobic" tweets he made seven years ago.

They've only been going after white people until now.

Does it drive them mad to see a successful black man
Updates:
3d
Here are some of the tweets in question

https://goo.gl/images/GFcBJW

https://goo.gl/images/vxTfEq

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Comedians are equal opportunity bigots. All is fair game, in my opinion. If they neglect a topic, I’d consider that more offensive, since it seems to imply that they pity that group of people or action.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't agree with him posting homophobic tweets. But it was seven years ago! People can change

0|1
    0|0
    • 3d

I read the tweets, they weren't even homophobic. He just called his friend a faggot and said it's gay for boys to play with dolls.

• I like Kevin Hart.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gays are annoying

1|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 10

• Well, because they are nobodies they are pretty confident that nobody will be digging into their own past to find their past evils. They are free to play holier than thou with no comeback.

0|0
    0|0
  • ----

0|1
    0|0
  • These extremists will even eat their own. Think of them as wannabee Red Guards and their behavior is better understood.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just assholes that don't think their shit stinks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haters gonna hate.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are after Christmas songs as well

0|0
    0|0
  • What are SJWs?

0|0
    0|0
  • Kevin Hart should have known better than to insult a persecuted community.

0|0
    0|1
  • the guy made homophobic slurs, and NOW he's PAYING THE PRICE FOR IT

0|0
    1|1
    • 4d

That was like nine years ago. People change. Or should we judge you on everything You've ever said or done

• slws must die

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes