Do You Like Volenteering?

I actually like volenteering. I've only done it a couple of times but I need to start doing it more bc i need 100 hours of volenteer work. Do u like volenteering?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I only had to do forty for high school. You really got it a lot tougher 🙅‍♂️.

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Well its not technically my hs its bc i have to do 100 hours for a certain scholarship.

• Show All
    • 4d

It has to be a nonprofit organization tho

• 4d

I got to do mine at an animal shelter. Basically just walk and play with the animals, talk to people about what they’re looking for. That kind of stuff 😀

• I did it for 15 years. and for those 15, I volunteered with the police department, civil air patrol (volly usaf - oddly enough was formed after Pearl Harbor) and a search and rescue team. For both I did a combined 30,000 hours - 17,800 with the NYPD) and I got burned out and under appreciated

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I used to volunteer as a firefighter and with st John ambulance a fair bit. I haven't done as much lately but will start up again soon.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I could do things that would benefit myself with my time. If I had more free time then I wouldn't mind but I still don't think I'd like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I have a good and caring heart. ❤

1|0
    1|0
  • yes i do its nice to help out

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I have all my life

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Of course, in general I like helping out, XD you only do it for the hours? Plus why do you need 100 hours?

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Loll I mean, right now I'm doing it for the hours😂 If i did some volenteer work then I can use it to conplete my 100 hours. When i get my 100 hours down then im sure I'd volenteer places every once in a while but right now, its for the hours but i enjoy doing it.

• Show All
    • 4d

Ita a very popular one. U probably heard of it. It is called "Bright Futures" and i want to go to medical school

• 4d

Oh I have, thats so cool.

• Yes!
    CERT (Community Emergency Response Team)

2|0
    0|0
  • nope.
    everyone saying "omg yes im such a good person", are lying. i bet theyre the same people that spit on the homeless and steal their change.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes ma’am. volunteered all semester at a children’s attention home. I love it!

2|0
    0|0
  • @LuvAsh yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love helping whenever I can!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes