Is “Ethnic Cleansing” really taking place in Western Europe?

Is “Ethnic Cleansing” really taking place in Western Europe?

Ethnic Cleanisng is a term I literally just learnt. It’s basically when one group of people (or Ethnicity) comes to a place where another Ethnicity lives and pretty much takes them over/replaces them. At least, that’s my understanding of it.

I sort of believe this. Why? Because even here in Ireland there is a lot of foreigners and immigrants. There’s a lot of Black people, Arabic or Muslim people, other Europeans such as Germans or Polish people and there’s even some Asian people. Pretty much, there’s a lot of different Ethnicities here in Ireland and I would consider Ireland to be one of the least affected countries in this regard.

I went to London. There were many foreigners or “Non-White British” people. I went to France and honest to God every other person was Black, I visited Paris and the surrounding area. From what I hear this is the reality of Europe in this day and age. Meaning that countries which have been “White” for hundreds of years are now changing and “White people” are becoming extinct and replaced. Yeah I come from a very conservative family with quite a bit of wealth, although I never see that wealth😂. I’ve often compared myself to Draco Malfoy because my family are really upset by all of this “Immigration” and I’m inclined to agree with them. I just don’t know if it’s that bad of a thing or not... I mean if it was so bad wouldn’t White Europeans be marching and fighting and stuff? I’m not sure, maybe most Europeans WANT this to happen? With all the “Interracial relationships in the UK and Europe in general I’d say most people (especially women) are happy to see Black people or Arabic people immigrate and go as far as dating and hooking up with the immigrants over their “own” men.

It is what it is. I’m not a Racist but I don’t think this “ethnic cleansing is right”. What do you think?

*No political arguments please*
Updates:
7d
P. S I hate politics it’s all corrupt bullshit however this particularly interests me. I also got that image from Facebook, someone shared it.
6d
The vast majority of you agree. What a terrible World we live in right?

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Yeah and the UK. As the liberals take over, the more immigration happens. Unfortunately, this stops white people from being the majority (which should be the way it is in Europe). Muslims have a lot of children whilst white people do not, they then take the benefits. Europe will soon have a white minority, it’s inevitable at this point.

0|3
    0|0
    • 7d

This is not all immigrants though, some provide European countries benefits. Plus, a lot of their culture has influenced us for the better.

• 6d

The skin color isn't a problem at all, but cultures that aren't compatible may be a bit problematic at times.

• Yeah I live in England and if you go to Birmingham, you will literally only see Middle Eastern people. Pretty sure the only place in this country that is mostly white is Devon or Somerset, but whites will probably be a minority there too.

I can’t speak for Ireland, Scotland or Wales though because I’ve never been there.

Nothing wrong with it though, my best friend in the whole wide world is half Malaysian and I don’t know what I’d do without her.

0|3
    2|1
    • 6d

In East-Oslo there are a lot of immigrants and refugees, so people speaking foreign languages and having different cultures are quite common. So the UK isn't alone, although they've a larger amount of immigration. If you takes a walk in the Oslo, it's like being on a vacation in another country. Each third persons you sees on the street don't have Norwegian as their first language. The majority of them speaks either Arabic or Somalian.

• 6d

@curiousnorway Most of the people here speak Polish or one of the Indian languages.

• Well... white's hardly produce a lot of children unless they are conservative nowadays. Muslims tend to produce like hell

2|2
    0|1
  • Lmao. I’m the only black person in all my classes at my university. Omg ethnic cleansing.

1|1
    0|1
    • 7d

Same.

Only guy with Israeli nationality and Jewish in my entire class in uni.

The ethnic cleansing is real.

Or it's just geography lol

• Show All
    • 6d

Sorry m8, I only follow cool people worth my time

• Have you ever considered joining the KKK?
    Seriously, you might just find a kindred spirit or two ☺️💕

0|0
    0|3
    • 7d

If you live in UK or Germany, you will know that this is very close to the truth, although some of the words are too strong.

• Show All
    • 7d

@dogbert444 not on this particular thing alone. He’s just obsessed with white people and interracial dating.
      And now he is upset that there aren’t as many white people around due to immigration. He just loves himself some white people. And that’s okay. I just think he may be a little racist 🤷🏾‍♀️ There’s nothing wrong with being racist as long as you’re honest about it

by the way, If white people wanted remain being the majority, then they shouldn’t entertain making babies with people outside of their race.

• 7d

I agree with your last statement. Inter racial partnerships, with mixed race children, while not in itself a bad thing, does dilute both cultures. This does progress towards the worlds population losing its individualities.

• I'm from Germany and this is complete and utter bullshit.

0|0
    1|0
  • What the hell did I just read

1|0
    0|1
  • wait what?

0|1
    0|0
  • Thats stupid

1|0
    0|3
  • Nice going fiberals!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Its the same here. We just pull our kids out and send them to other schools as these schools with a majority of non-whites become terrible schools.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have so many things to say but my English is not sufficient 😭

Translated by a site:
    I know many people who do not want this to happen.
    Many areas are hard to see a white person. They spread their religion, and although people complain about them, they do not do anything about it.
    They want to silence the church bells, but have their own, more disturbing/annoying speakers left!
    You get a sense of discomfort when you think about it.
    It is probably going on, although very under the surface.

I had several neighbors a while ago, who said that "we will take over your country, soon it's ours!"
    These were thus kids at the age of 12.

The problem with these people is that they are very good at spreading their "ways". Our own people begin to talk, dress like them and get as bad behavior as them.
    They get interested in their "bad boy" culture, and the result is sad.
    -------
    And I am not racist.

0|1
    2|0
  • What? There’s barely any black people in Europe.

0|0
    1|3
  • Maybe they just live in an area where there's a lot of minorities so that means they're the only white kids in the local school.

At the school I went to my class had 3 minorities a black person, mixed race (Black/Asian) and Asian. There was around 20-30 people in the class.

0|1
    0|0
    • 7d

It's just an area where there are a lot of minorities.

Ethnic groups tend to flock to each others.

Hence its likely there are places with 99% Muslims but other places with 99% non-muslims.

This is just demographic dispersion over the country rather than a takeover

What Guys Said 19

• Do any intentionally ethnic cleansing happen? No. Do foreign ethnicity become more common and the Western ethnicity gradually change or vanish? Yes.

Pro mass immigrationists don't support removing the European ethnicity, but they wants to help refugees and immigrants who are victims of war, poverty and persecution. They believes if European countries take them in, it's a good deed and the immigrants would get a happier life with better opportunities and living standards.

As long a large amount of new ethnicity moves into Europe, the European culture like values, norms, traditions and even laws may change. It's not only because of the mass immigration, but also because of many of the immigrants gets many children. If this is positive or negative depends on which views you've. Some people wants multiculturalism and thinks it's enriching the cultural life. In addition they thinks people learns from each others and gets better experiences.

Others are skeptical because not every cultures are compatible. In Western countries gender equality, LGBT+ rights and the democracy are important, but some cultures oppose it and has a more conservative views on it. I don't want conservative laws in my country and therefor thinks the immigration should happen on a slowly rate.

This hasn't anything to do with skin color to do. This is all about culture and habits. I've noticed myself that the relative number of natives decreases and the immigration increases in my country. In some Oslo school classes it may be 3 ethnic Norwegians and everyone else ethnic foreigners.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps they need to enact some sort of solution for this. Is “Ethnic Cleansing” really taking place in Western Europe?

0|1
    1|0
  • Yes, it is on-going. The best term is "cultural genocide":

(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
    (Multiculturalism is meant to create that situation)
    (b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;
    (It's just a matter of time. How will Europeans deal with a Muslim majority in the future?)
    (c) Any form of population transfer which has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
    (It's undermining the rights of native people instead)
    (d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;
    (Obvious in the Western societies by now, the goal is to create a homogeneous society where all people is of mixed background)
    (e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.
    (The entire establishment - media, political leaders from the extreme left to the corrupt center right and academia - are making propaganda against White people).

That is perfectly obvious to anyone who does not keep their eyes closed

0|3
    0|0
  • I live in Ireland. Most immigrants here are actually not the browns or blacks or Asians. It's the white people. British is the biggest group, I forgot the second and third are the polish I think. I'm not Irish as you can tell, honestly the Irish themselves leave Ireland to go to abroad. Australia and other western countries are their go to. Mainly because jobs are better.

''Ethnic Cleansing' is an extreme word, think of Rwanda genocide of Tutsi, The holocaust, Armenian genocide etc.. People somehow equate that migration of people to Europe to that. Which I say fuck off, I'm an immigrant so am I guilty of ethnic cleansing? You see the far right loves to say that, they consider the large migration of people in Europe as as a genocide but not the holocaust lol.

I understand the concern of you Europeans. The fear of being taken out in your land. My solution is to promote birth rate in your countries. Most western countries have low birth rate except Ireland. Denmark few years ago launched 'Do it for Denmark campaign'' and saw and increase it birth... speaking of that, Europe needs to produce people if they dont want immigrants but they lack it so migrant workers are used. You need people for economic growth. Japan has a strict immigration law but their population is fast shrinking and having less and less workers. Older people in Japan are still working. Partly that's why their economy is stagnant. It's an issue in Japan, some say robots can do it but who knows.
    For Ireland, historically a country that produces immigrants still today have emigrants. Ireland needs to be competitive. Ireland is very expensive to live in and just less job opportunity than UK and other western market.. For geopolitics, Western coalition needs to stop with the meddling. The instability in Middle East was very related to the Iraq war a decade ago, the NATO intervention in Libya and birth of ISIS. So far these instability are the biggest producers of refugees in EU. The Russian screwing of Ukraine also made a lot of Ukrainians move into EU (but Europeans don't find it a concern because they're white too lel).. Climate Change is also another issue. An Issue where most countries are reluctant to tackle. Climate Change is an economic burden and the worst will be hit are the already poor countries. It will hinder economic development in developing countries, another push factor.

0|0
    0|0
  • From the point of view of someone in UK, this is absolutely what is happening. There are thousands of refugees in France trying to get across the channel to UK. Strange thing is probably 90% are male!

We now have a population that includes 5% non UK people, when there is not enough housing for our own population.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

I think the word "extermination" is way too strong. It is true, however, that we ARE being overrun, just like Angela Merkel allowed over a million people in to Germany in a very short space of time.

• Germany voted for this. Let them face the consequences.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ethnic cleansing isn't new but I don't know what's going on right now.

0|1
    1|0
  • Yeah, that's the way it seems. I don't have any problems with these people (except illegal immigrants, but that's another story), but I do think they should integrate more, and spread themselves out a bit as well. Don't just take up whole areas, have small communities all over, and mingle with the natives.

Simples...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, it absolutely is.

If you do any amount of digging it's VERY easy to find mountains of evidence for it. Plenty of powerful or influential people even come right out and admit it.

0|1
    0|0
  • seems like it. im very afraid this will happen in my country aswell.
    but our part of Europe (the balkans) has a history of unsucssesful foreing invasions, so its just a matter of time before people lose their shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definition of ethnic cleansing according to UN:

"rendering an area ethnically homogeneous by using force or intimidation to remove from a given area persons of another ethnic or religious group"

According to security council resolution
    "a purposeful policy designed by one ethnic or religious group to remove by violent and terror-inspiring means the civilian population of another ethnic or religious group from certain geographic areas"

I don't witness any attempt to forcibly replace the current population of Europe.

Promotion of immigration =/= political goal to replace the population.

Furthermore, a major goal in ethnic cleansing is to make it ethnically homogeneous, this is inherently the contrary.

Then again, if they are for a complete demographic replacement of white people they are doing a bloody bad job at it.

1|0
    0|1
    • 7d

In fact, most European countries are tightening immigration as more right-wing governments arise.

Then the entire idea of ethnic cleansing happening is illegitimate

• Show All
    • 6d

“Demographics”

Get out of here. Whites are minorities in LONDON and PARIS. I’d say BERLIN is the same

• 6d

That's because immigrants tend to flock to big cities.

Cherry picking big cities isn't a representation of the total demographics.

• I'm 1 of 2 black people at my job. Everyone gets booted out of their community when natives get too decadent and lazy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is its the one world order

0|1
    2|1
  • Absolutely

0|1
    0|0
  • Its more of a demographic replacement.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's possible.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure, white people don't care about existing anymore so its just a matter of boiling the frog.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes this is pretty much ethnic cleansing in disguise.

0|1
    0|0
  • Same happening invthe suburbs of america.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes