Is “Ethnic Cleansing” really taking place in Western Europe?

Ethnic Cleanisng is a term I literally just learnt. It’s basically when one group of people (or Ethnicity) comes to a place where another Ethnicity lives and pretty much takes them over/replaces them. At least, that’s my understanding of it.

I sort of believe this. Why? Because even here in Ireland there is a lot of foreigners and immigrants. There’s a lot of Black people, Arabic or Muslim people, other Europeans such as Germans or Polish people and there’s even some Asian people. Pretty much, there’s a lot of different Ethnicities here in Ireland and I would consider Ireland to be one of the least affected countries in this regard.

I went to London. There were many foreigners or “Non-White British” people. I went to France and honest to God every other person was Black, I visited Paris and the surrounding area. From what I hear this is the reality of Europe in this day and age. Meaning that countries which have been “White” for hundreds of years are now changing and “White people” are becoming extinct and replaced. Yeah I come from a very conservative family with quite a bit of wealth, although I never see that wealth😂. I’ve often compared myself to Draco Malfoy because my family are really upset by all of this “Immigration” and I’m inclined to agree with them. I just don’t know if it’s that bad of a thing or not... I mean if it was so bad wouldn’t White Europeans be marching and fighting and stuff? I’m not sure, maybe most Europeans WANT this to happen? With all the “Interracial relationships in the UK and Europe in general I’d say most people (especially women) are happy to see Black people or Arabic people immigrate and go as far as dating and hooking up with the immigrants over their “own” men.

It is what it is. I’m not a Racist but I don’t think this “ethnic cleansing is right”. What do you think?

*No political arguments please*
7d
P. S I hate politics it’s all corrupt bullshit however this particularly interests me. I also got that image from Facebook, someone shared it.
6d
The vast majority of you agree. What a terrible World we live in right?

1519