Do you think that like Julius Caesar, Donald Trump's primary motivation is becoming as famous as possible?

Caesar was obsessed with the idea of dignitas, a Roman concept that loosely translates as public image.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Not at all. I just think he's doing about the best he can as President, which is saying a LOT more for any of the past 8 and that lying piece of shit we had the previous 8 years that wasn't even allowed to be president. I also think SJWs are doing WAY more to be famous as possible than he is and should and should FINALLY think about changing their tampons and diapers already!!

2|0
    0|0
  • I think trumps a sociopath, Caesar is less clear but seemed to mostly just be power hungry/he kind of got pushed into the situation by the other generals turning against him. Rome always had issues with populist leaders riling up the masses for their own ends, same as Trump is doing now in the states actually.

1|1
    1|0
  • I doubt that Julius Caesar wanted just fame. That just sounds like slander at the hands of people of the Senators and elites who feared Julius Caesar's rise to power. Trump is not much like Caesar. Caesar was a shrewd politician and a good commander. Trump simply isn't anything to compare to Caesar. Julius Caesar was loved by both the people of Rome and his own troops.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sure how he can become more famous than already being the billionaire with no experience who knocked off the one destined to become the first female POTUS.

2|0
    0|1
  • He always has. Trump tower and anything with him had to have Trump on it. The tv shows... it keeps going.

1|0
    0|0
  • Julius didn’t solely want to become as famous as possible. It was just a lie spread among noblemen to execute him. Yes, he was ambitious but not at the cost of his own country, Rome.

Talking about Trump, I don’t like that guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely, more powerful and make of the people.. well his people.. so in that aspect he doesn’t give damn about that

1|0
    0|0
  • This week in a meeting about the impending national debt crisis Donald's response "I won't be here"

He can only care about himself in the now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly think he didn't even expect to be president. The whole thing seems farcical even now.

1|0
    0|0
  • You need to be pretty full of yourself to run a country... regardless of beliefs or politics.

1|0
    0|0
  • Caesar was more like Bush. He loved his country, but did a lot to screw it over.

1|0
    0|0
  • Trump just wants validation and survive the day without being questioned too much

1|0
    0|0
  • Caesar was obsessed with dignitas? Dude needs help immediately...

Simples...

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Caesar loved Rome.

1|1
    0|0
  • That would fit in with his narcissism

1|0
    0|0
  • Stabby stabby

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • I think Power is more Trumps goal

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I do not

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Possibly. However, I like Donald Trump.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. He's a psychopath and he just wants attention and basically to be able to control people and things

1|0
    1|1
    • 4d

And people can downvote me all they want for this. Trump is definitely a psychopath

• I don’t think he’s trying to be as famous as possible.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes