Do you believe white male privilege is an issue?

• Damn Straight!!
  • Hell No!!

418

What Girls Said 4

• I think it can be but in most circumstances most of the time its not.

• I think everyone is privileged in certain ways. So it kinda evens out in the end.

• The issue is that it ends with Trump

• Lmao not for them

What Guys Said 18

• The White privilege narrative is just part of a Liberal plot to humiliate White people and make them become guilt-ridden. White liberals hate themselves and they think every other White person should be like that.

• 5d

I certainly think the notion of "White Male Privilege" is grossly exaggerated, at the very least, in contemporary society today. Different people have different perceptions of what "White Male Privilege" represents. Why do you think it is a "Liberal Plot to Humiliate White People"?

• 5d

Guilt-ridden people are easily manipulated and intimidated, that's why Liberals shame white people for their skin color and the white privilege narrative is so abusive. Liberals know they can impose everything to white liberals because the last ones want to cope with their personal insecurities of being a white person. Many people grow up hearing "white people are bad", "white people are the oppressors", "all white people are racist", and start to hate themselves, by following the liberal's trends without questioning they find a way to cope with their issues.

• I wish there was an option besides damn straight and hell no, because it is an issue. White privilege and male privilege do exist, but these terms have been abused by certain actors on the left. That abuse has made right-wingers think it's all fake when it's actually a very real thing.

• 5d

You make the argument that the concept of "White Male Privilege" has been abused by "Certain Actors on the Left". It would be good to clarify what you mean here.

You also argue that "White Male Privilege" is a real thing. Please explain. I'm trying to understand what you mean, because I don't understand what it is you're trying to argue.

• White privilege is when a white woman is lucky enough to have 10 inches of African-American male cock up inside her pussy. That's white privilege. Cause African-American men would rather fuck anyone but their own race.

• There is racial income inequality, and there is gender income inequality. These are facts. However, neither are the consequence of discrimination in the present.

Racial income inequality is the consequence of discrimination prior to the Civil Rights era, and only persists today because policies that promoted equality were foolishly overlooked in favor of policies that promoted equity. The uncomfortable reality is that the only solution is to simply do nothing, and allow the markets to stabilize the economy without interference.

Gender income inequality is merely the consequence of each gender exercising free choice in their careers.

• No.

Only sub human Racist scum bags believe in stuff like that.

• It is an issue because it doesn't exist but people insist that they do

• There is no such thing. Only female privilege

• The only privilege in this world is green.

• if it helps you sleep at night.

• there isn't any white privilige...

• No I have none. I am last chosen for everything

• Absolutely not.

• not a thing

• It's not a thing, therefore it's not an issue.

• Hell No!!

• That's why Obama and Kaepernick claim their white heritage over their black heritage.

Because of all that privilege.

• Nope, not an.
    Unless u a nigga.

• Shove this white privilege shit up a mudsharks ass