Is it harder to be a masculine man?

I feel society pressures men not to be masculine and be more soft. It makes sense to me Alpha males would have a tougher time in daily life. I mean they are leading the pack.
Is it harder to be a masculine man?
Thanks to the photo owner

1052

Most Helpful Guys

• It can be a headache sometimes, yeah. The most important thing to remember is that people will fight you, any time you are trying to disrupt the status quo.

Most Helpful Girls

• Alpha males are hotter and better men all around.

• I don't know if being an alpha male is harder but it's definitely hard the expectacion are a lot

• i wish i was told this as a young man!

• Yes, because it's generally deemed sexist or wrong for a man to actually be a man these days.