• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't know if I like him personally, but I'm mostly glad he's president. I like what he ran on and most of what he's doing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally, no. Politically, considering that the alternative was a barely walking Extinction Level Event, yes by default. I like the cuts in regulations and the beginning of the withdrawal of service members from the ME. I think he could be a Protectionist and that will be hurt the economy in the long run. I wish he wouldn't Twitterlash everyone who says anything less than glowing about him.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate his face, voice and behaviour.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• I do. He really is trying to do what is best for America. He loves the title of President. He brags too much on himself, I agree. Sometimes he talks about things he shouldn't. i think he has insecurities from childhood. He has also had lots of pain from childhood. He lost his brother and he really looked up to him. Remember to try his shoes on for size and try to understand where he came from. He could never measure up to his father. His father was a serious and hard man to please.

0|2
    3|2
  • I'm kinda starting to like the guy. He has always kind of irked me, but seeing that he is a man of such considerable discipline has made me warm up to him. I also love the facts that are his interests in peace, prison reform and America First.

0|3
    2|1
  • Not really, but I do agree with some of his policies (like finally getting our citizens in uniform out of the illegal, unConstitutional war in Syria).

0|2
    0|0
  • If only he had released his taxes like every single other presidential nominee in the past. Or better yet one who has some military background (actually served but not with bone spurs for deferments), has actually been in office prior to serving as president.

0|0
    0|1
    • What the fuck does his money have to do with his political standpoints?

• Erm, no because Income tax returns didn't exist until 1913. Brocco Bahma served no time in the military. Jus' sayin'.

• I don't do polls, but for this one you got my 'yes' vote. He's doing EXACTLY what we elected him for. EXACTLY.

0|4
    3|3
    • Indeed. Im so happy seeing him dig in for the wall funding. I hope he holds his ground and forces the Democrats to finally give in.

• No, he isn't a good person. I will still vote for him again and hope he continues to keep his promise.

0|2
    2|1
  • Id say love him but I know something is going to happen sooner or later, or that already has happened, thats going to make him completely irredeemable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I've never cared for him. But he's what we have. And he was the lesser evil of the two choices.

0|4
    0|0
  • I love Donald Trump because he is making America great again!

1|2
    3|5
  • Do I like him? Not particularly. Would I swap him for Theresa May? I would, in a heartbeat.

0|0
    0|0
  • hell no. i'm still not over the fact that this moron got elected president of the freaking usa...

0|0
    0|1
  • He pisses of SJWs so I respect him.

0|4
    0|0
  • He should never have existed

2|2
    1|5
  • He’s a big fat idiot

2|2
    1|2
  • Can't say that I do.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • l can't stand him

2|0
    1|2
  • No but I have never liked the guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, fuck him in the ass with a rusty dildo

1|0
    0|2
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • This goof fucked up my country's economy

0|0
    0|0
  • Lower petrol prices soooooo...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no.

0|0
    0|0
  • fuck him

0|0
    0|0
  • Like an animal of the genus 'Sus'

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, he divided America on his Campaign trail
    he made fun of Disabled people, He is racist , He
    is male chauvinist against Women, He even said,
    Late Senator John McCain would been better if
    he was found not captured , he didn't like people
    who was captured in war. This also stands for the
    current American soldiers if their captured shame
    on them he likes them not to be captured. He is
    nut case for sure. He is disgrace to the Republican
    party but they have to pretend to like them if any of
    them decide to run against him in the primaries.

2|1
    1|3

What Girls Said 5

• Lmfao so I how the fuck did he win? 😂🤣😂.

0|0
    0|1
    • He won the Rustbelt. Hillary didn't stand a chance in the Rustbelt thanks to her husbands crappy trade deals and her support for the TPP.

• Show All
    • I don't like him either. A lot of people don't like him, but a lot of people disliked Clinton more, so that's another reason he got elected.

• Bet it feels like we do about May, one big fucking mistake that we would rather bury and forgot about ><

• I love him he’s great

0|2
    1|0
  • I never did

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Donald Trump

0|1
    1|0
  • I hate him. Little chick :@
    #ıamnobodyy

1|0