Do you like Donald Trump?

Do you like Donald Trump?
  • Yes
  • No

629

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't know if I like him personally, but I'm mostly glad he's president. I like what he ran on and most of what he's doing.

• Personally, no. Politically, considering that the alternative was a barely walking Extinction Level Event, yes by default. I like the cuts in regulations and the beginning of the withdrawal of service members from the ME. I think he could be a Protectionist and that will be hurt the economy in the long run. I wish he wouldn't Twitterlash everyone who says anything less than glowing about him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate his face, voice and behaviour.