Are Muslim migrants peaceful?

Since 2001, when 9/11 happened and Islamic terrorism started to attack the west, Muslim apologists were trying to say that Muslim migrants have nothing to do with terrorism and that Islam is a religion of peace. But how peaceful was prophet Muhammed's teachings?
There is too many verses in the Quran that commands to fight the nonbelievers.
Before you call me a neo-nazi, muslims were actual nazis. The Muslim Palestinian mufti was Hitler's ally during ww2. And still today muslims hate the Jews even more than the nazis did. Muhammed colonized many Jewish cities like khaybar.
Muslims hate western and Christian culture. They hate bikinis, bacon, jesus, America. Then why do they come to Europe? Muslims are slowly islamicizing Europe day by day. London's mayor is Muslim. Now we have halal printed on food products. They are slowly changing our culture. They are turning our churches into mosques. Are Muslim migrants peaceful?Are Muslim migrants peaceful?Are Muslim migrants peaceful?Are Muslim migrants peaceful?
  • I agree
    Vote A
  • I disagree
    Vote B
  • Results-other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
It doesn't depend on the individual. It's the same Quran

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't agree with Islam as a religion, but claiming that Islamic migrants are the cause of violence, crime and all that bad stuff isn't true. From the statistics I've seen, migrants actually are less likely to commit a crime.
    I'm assuming that you're referring to the United States, and I notice what they consider terrorism is flawed. The Media in the US is quick to blame Islam as the most likely cause for things like the mass shootings that happen. And I'm pretty sure that they would consider a mass shooting carried out by a Muslim as terrorism, but not as a non-muslim American.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Some, yes. Others, not so much.

by the way... Not all Qurans are the same. I had an Imam give me a Quran. I was looking through it and read something that wasn't what you often hear them say publicly. When I called him to discuss what I read, he said I had a bad version and that if brought it back, he would give me a better one. You can't say that about the bible.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well that's not true. There is only one Quran and it was written by Muhammed. The original Quran in mecca is the only real Quran.

• Obviously, I wasn't talking about the original. I'm talking about the ones in circulation. There are many many Qurans that are translations by individuals. The one I have is translated by one person. When an Imam who is the leader of a large Mosque tells you that your Quran isn't a good version, that in itself, tells you that you can't trust the ones in circulation to be accurate. I'm not putting Islam down. I'm just saying that you can't rely on the one you have being a good one. If you look at the Bible, you will see that a lot of scholars joined together to translate the Bible. The NIV bible was translated by over 100 scholars from many denominations from various countries. The translation is from the original Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek texts. I've never heard anyone say that the NIV is a bad version. BEFORE ANYBODY WHO READS THIS GETS UPSET BY WHAT I'VE SAID, UNDERSTAND THAT I'M NOT PUTTING ISLAM DOWN. I'm not going to get into a back and forth with anyone over this. We all have our beliefs. Leave it at that. By the way "Nadim171, I admire that you are just 13 and get involved in this discussion. Good for you!!

• Yes, being Egyptian myself (I'm Christian) the Quran is the most complicated book to read. It's written in the old Arabic style and it's really hard to read even for people who know Arabic.

• I still wait for all the peaceful muslims in Europe to become a strong voice that openly and publicly are against terrorism. Will they ever do it?
    No. They are laughing their asses of. They enjoy what is happening in Europe because they are motivated by conquest and self-interest.
    Also, calling them actual nazis is stupid to say the least when even the jews liked Hitler's racial laws before the war started. It was in their interest to support Germany with the outbreak of the war and so they did.
    Today it is in their interests to support Merkel and communists of every colour because they vow to replace Europeans with Afro-Arabs.
    And one more thing to those who call them "refugees". They are not. Ok? They are invaders. There are no refugees in Europe. All of them are in the Mideast.

1|1
    0|1
    • Oh boy, a "white genocide" conspiracy theory? No shock, I guess. I've been seeing more reactionaries than normal on this website lately.

• Show All
    • The catholic church was always a safe space for gay people so good luck with that.
      And where did I say that any race is superior? What does this even mean? What is superior to me may be inferior for you and the other way around. Leftists have taken over because they dominated the State institutions right after the end of the last great war. It is the result of 60 years of brainwashing to achieve exactly that. Atheism existed well before that. Stop imagining things how you think they are to make up your own conclusions.

• The catholic church we have today is FAKE. that's not how the catholic church was 200 years ago. Homosexuality is against the bible.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Of course most muslims are peaceful. Of course, not all of them are. It's the same with any religion, muslims are no exception. So it's a pretty stupid racist question.

0|0
    1|0
    • Racist question? If you criticize christianity you won't be called a racist because: religion is not a race.
      There is white muslims, Asian muslims black muslims...
      Muslims can be peaceful but they don't realise that their prophet wasn't. Read the Quran verses in the picture

• The ones who are radicalized aren't. But really, it can be difficult to know who is and isn't radicalized . Any Immigrant who incites hatred towards others should be sent back to where they came from.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not Readical Ones, hun. They Take The Quran More to Heart from the Start. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh. I would say it varies. Men and younger guys in my country are usually really bad in behaviour; they're loud, rude and cocky. Some are very violent, I've heard many teachers becoming victims of armed threats by their students.
    Not all of the immigrants are violent though, but still.

I do not understand the intense "love" and "acceptance" for them (the ones that are grown men with criminal records specifically).
    They're coming to our countries and leech of our money, while laughing at our stupid kindness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blending in among migrants and refugees are extremists and terrorists.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• in america the vast majority... like 99% are peaceful

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't get it. You are 13? You live in Egypt? So are you Christian, Jewish, an atheist or what?

And you said, they are changing "our" culture. What culture is that Egyptian culture? North African? "White"?

And if Muslims cannot be individuals, then no one can be.

0|0
    0|1
  • i agree with the statement that most muslim migrants are not up to western standards because they don't bother integrating, therefore they are a problem, instead of coming to my country to fuck shit up here, go back home and fix your shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • From my experience yes my nieces dad is from Somalia and he’s Muslim and probably one of the most hilarious people I’ve ever met. The ones at school are really nice to.

It’s like any religion 99% are cool its the 1% that fuck it up for everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude.. How are you already this xenophobic and bigoted at age 13? I feel really bad for you.. You must have a terrible home life

0|3
    1|3
  • Your name and country (Egypt) sounds to me that you are a Muslim yourself. Do you really believe all Muslim migrants are violent? You have been brainwashed. It's easy to brainwash kids of your age. You will understand once you grow older.

0|0
    0|0
  • Muslim countries and cities too were attacked by Europeans.
    Christian countries and cities too were attacked by Europeans.

0|1
    0|1
  • It depends which ones, and where you are.

In Canada, we've had generally very peaceful muslim immigrants. The few muslim attacks we've had have pretty much all been white Canadians who converted to islam and then decided they were part of ISIS. we've had more fatalities from anti-muslim attackers.

However, our muslim immigrant population is -not- poor migrants. It skews -very- heavily to educated Pakistani or other south Asian, a handful of well off middle eastern, some Egyptian, Iranians who often fled the Islamic revolution and a number of somalin refugees. Overall it is -not- a group who is very predisposed to terrorism.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not.
    Wether they're radical or "decent" doesn't matter. The "decent" ones silently celebrate the radical ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every single Muslim I have talked to has been nice and respectful to me. Christians on the other hand, are often disrespectful to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Let's try this: go to Iran, tell them this: ...

• Show All
    • I don't like gays, they kill gays
      I don't like sluts, they slaughter them
      I don't like atheists, they kill them

Simply disagreeing with someone is different than wanting to kill them

• They also approve of rape in ISIS.
      True but you hold similar views, which can be a common ground.

• How can anyone not agree. I have lived in muslim counties and they came to power politically and immediately killed an unnumbered amount of people. All non-muslim political leaders down to city level. All non-muslim news people and anyone who posses a treat.
    See what is hapening in Germeny ----
    free-speechtimes.blogspot.com/.../...lared-as.html

0|0
    0|0
  • How about the Mormons and the Southern Baptists? They both have the same views as the Muslims in the Middle East

0|0
    0|0
    • If you mean the Westboro Baptist church then:
      Besides that I disagree with them, God doesn't "hate fags" he simply doesn't agree with them, it's like any other sin. They have also did many disturbing things like saying "a solider dies God smiles" that's more satanic than Christian to me. But they never actually killed a gay like muslims do in Iran, they never killed a solider like the Taliban did.

• Again if ISIS or terrorists were doing their attacks in the name of Allah without that being justified by the Quran I would say they're "just a small minority that have nothing to do with Islam" but the Quran actually commands to conquer non Muslim cities and force them to pay jizia and kill civilians to force them to surrender. But find one NEW tastment verse that commands to KILL gays. Find one bible verse that commands to KILL non believers.
      Jesus said "he who has ears let him hear" (Matthew 11:15)
      He believed that it's our decision to follow him or not. Yes homosexuality is a sin but you're not forced to stop being gay, and those who try to force you or threaten you to stop being gay are actually sinning. God believes in freedom, that's why he allowed the Jews to not listen to him, he didn't command his followers to kill them.

• Muslims are human beings, the same as any other human beings regardless of religion. As human beings we all aspire to the same things in life, the struggle to achieve them is the same for all of us.
    In all religions be it Islam, Christianity, or Judaism, it's those in authority that want to exploit and force what ever difference they can on people who would live happily together as human beings. Politicians and governments use the same method to ensure that human beings might start to understand we are all being exploited by the same parasites in religion and politics.
    What is happening in Europe is down to the Coudenhove-Kilargi plan. The forced and deliberate change of European culture. To do this and cause division and conflict radical and extremist Muslims were allowed in.
    So far things are working to plan.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate religion, and I certainly hate Islam. But just like how not every Christian is an Evangelical nut, not every Muslim is going to be a sharia loving nut.

Personally, I don't know why people who pick and choose from the Bible or their respective holy book still follow that belief when they personally decide what parts apply to them. I feel they can't truly be Christian or Muslim if they don't follow it by the book. And not all do.

But the vast majority will at least be annoying, illogical and more closed minded than those who aren't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nadim, what is with you and all these crazy reactionary posts?

0|0
    0|0
    • Islam has no morals. If Europeans say what I said they'll be accused of being racist. But I'm egyptian myself and I'm talking about it from a religious side

• No sir. Statistics show quite the contrary.

0|1
    0|0
    • It's not really about statistics. It's about the Quran. If you claim to be a Christian I'll consider that you beleive all that's written in the bible and agree with it, if you're a Muslim I'll do the same thing with the Quran

• Depends on the person

0|0
    0|0
    • It's interpretation of it otherwise all Muslims would be the same which they are not so please

• It depends on an individual level

0|0
    0|0
  • christianity is 100x worse because they lie and pretend to be good people when they are not.

0|2
    0|2
    • I hate Christianity just as much as Islam, but to say Muslims don't lie and pretend to be good people is laughable at best.

• @SirRexington
      islam is honest tho. they aren't hiding much. They say we kill infidels. At least thank them for letting you know. Now stay away.

Christians pretend to be your friend then they rob you of your money, rape children and kill in the name of white jesus then they act innocent.

Recommended myTakes