Are Muslim migrants peaceful?

Since 2001, when 9/11 happened and Islamic terrorism started to attack the west, Muslim apologists were trying to say that Muslim migrants have nothing to do with terrorism and that Islam is a religion of peace. But how peaceful was prophet Muhammed's teachings?
There is too many verses in the Quran that commands to fight the nonbelievers.
Before you call me a neo-nazi, muslims were actual nazis. The Muslim Palestinian mufti was Hitler's ally during ww2. And still today muslims hate the Jews even more than the nazis did. Muhammed colonized many Jewish cities like khaybar.
Muslims hate western and Christian culture. They hate bikinis, bacon, jesus, America. Then why do they come to Europe? Muslims are slowly islamicizing Europe day by day. London's mayor is Muslim. Now we have halal printed on food products. They are slowly changing our culture. They are turning our churches into mosques. Are Muslim migrants peaceful?Are Muslim migrants peaceful?Are Muslim migrants peaceful?Are Muslim migrants peaceful?
  • I agree
  • I disagree
  • Results-other
    Vote C
It doesn't depend on the individual. It's the same Quran

621

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't agree with Islam as a religion, but claiming that Islamic migrants are the cause of violence, crime and all that bad stuff isn't true. From the statistics I've seen, migrants actually are less likely to commit a crime.
    I'm assuming that you're referring to the United States, and I notice what they consider terrorism is flawed. The Media in the US is quick to blame Islam as the most likely cause for things like the mass shootings that happen. And I'm pretty sure that they would consider a mass shooting carried out by a Muslim as terrorism, but not as a non-muslim American.

Most Helpful Guys

• Some, yes. Others, not so much.

by the way... Not all Qurans are the same. I had an Imam give me a Quran. I was looking through it and read something that wasn't what you often hear them say publicly. When I called him to discuss what I read, he said I had a bad version and that if brought it back, he would give me a better one. You can't say that about the bible.

• Well that's not true. There is only one Quran and it was written by Muhammed. The original Quran in mecca is the only real Quran.

• Obviously, I wasn't talking about the original. I'm talking about the ones in circulation. There are many many Qurans that are translations by individuals. The one I have is translated by one person. When an Imam who is the leader of a large Mosque tells you that your Quran isn't a good version, that in itself, tells you that you can't trust the ones in circulation to be accurate. I'm not putting Islam down. I'm just saying that you can't rely on the one you have being a good one. If you look at the Bible, you will see that a lot of scholars joined together to translate the Bible. The NIV bible was translated by over 100 scholars from many denominations from various countries. The translation is from the original Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek texts. I've never heard anyone say that the NIV is a bad version. BEFORE ANYBODY WHO READS THIS GETS UPSET BY WHAT I'VE SAID, UNDERSTAND THAT I'M NOT PUTTING ISLAM DOWN. I'm not going to get into a back and forth with anyone over this. We all have our beliefs. Leave it at that. By the way "Nadim171, I admire that you are just 13 and get involved in this discussion. Good for you!!

• Yes, being Egyptian myself (I'm Christian) the Quran is the most complicated book to read. It's written in the old Arabic style and it's really hard to read even for people who know Arabic.

• I still wait for all the peaceful muslims in Europe to become a strong voice that openly and publicly are against terrorism. Will they ever do it?
    No. They are laughing their asses of. They enjoy what is happening in Europe because they are motivated by conquest and self-interest.
    Also, calling them actual nazis is stupid to say the least when even the jews liked Hitler's racial laws before the war started. It was in their interest to support Germany with the outbreak of the war and so they did.
    Today it is in their interests to support Merkel and communists of every colour because they vow to replace Europeans with Afro-Arabs.
    And one more thing to those who call them "refugees". They are not. Ok? They are invaders. There are no refugees in Europe. All of them are in the Mideast.

• Oh boy, a "white genocide" conspiracy theory? No shock, I guess. I've been seeing more reactionaries than normal on this website lately.

• The catholic church was always a safe space for gay people so good luck with that.
      And where did I say that any race is superior? What does this even mean? What is superior to me may be inferior for you and the other way around. Leftists have taken over because they dominated the State institutions right after the end of the last great war. It is the result of 60 years of brainwashing to achieve exactly that. Atheism existed well before that. Stop imagining things how you think they are to make up your own conclusions.

• The catholic church we have today is FAKE. that's not how the catholic church was 200 years ago. Homosexuality is against the bible.