Why does the US have too much illegals while other countries don't have to built walls?

Other countries don't have to put up with the bs of illegals nor building walls at the rate the USA have.

Off course that doesn't mean they aren't illegals elsewhere. Yes, there are but not at the same as the US.
Updates:
not at the same rate as the US

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• In early 2000s we had twice the amount of illegal immigrant then last year. How is it perceived as a national emergency today? The commen day to day illegal entry over the border was getting over and then turning yourself in seeking asylum just to get bond that offers better results then entry points. That move demonstrates a better capitalist understanding then native born citizens that still respects our laws.

Giving up the life you grew up in for something better is the best example of Amarica capitalist values. I always see immigrants having there own small businesses in my home town. Leaving the life you know for a dream in a far off land is more then enough stones to be extremely positive influence for any community.

And with any criminals, we still hold value from the American constitution that says people are innocent until proven guilty for any person not just citizens.

To really answer the question, United states of America is an amazing place despite its fault with its checks and balance, and has no equal of potential in the world today and beyond. Especially for people who are willing to dive head first. And i say immigrants are prime examples of people who drive head first.

1|0
    0|0
  • some have natural borders already, and most if not all, have much stiffer penalties for getting caught sneaking into their country illegally. They come here for the jobs and the benefits. All they have to do is cross the border, pop out a baby, and that baby is automatically set for life by our tax payer dollars. They then can send American money which is worth a lot more in lesser developed countries back home and support their families that way. I mean come on, who wouldn't wanna come here illegally? You can shoot American citizens in the head and the state of California will let you completely off the hook. lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it has gone to a ridiculous level. Even worse are the illegals that come here and don't know a single word in English after 10+ years or so. The nerves of not only coming illegal but not even speaking some English at least.

Most Helpful Girl

• You probably never heard of countries like Sweden, Germany, Turkey, Lebanon or Jordan.
    They have way more illegal immigrants than the US liberals could ever hope to have.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Right now the big thing in the US is the "Mexican and Central American invasion". Uhh,... sorry, but those aren't all the facts. According the Pew Research Center, the USA has had a net loss of 20,000 Mexicans up to year 2010. The next numbers will come out in 2020. Even if you allow for the past 8 years and undocumented or illegals, it's likely to be no worse than break even. The EU has a different situation entirely, so it's difficult to compare.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mainly because the US is such a prosperous country with some many benefits and it is right next to a country with so many problems and less successful. The USA and Canada share a larger border but don't have a problem because neither set of citizens is trying to flee the country to the other country. Canadians like living in their country and aren't trying to get out. If Mexico were a richer more successful country this might not be a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually you're wrong and far off from the truth. Italy is Europe's biggest illegal import. They have over 1.5 milliin illegal citizens entering their country every year so those people can go to other countries in Europe creating problems for those other countries. When those people are extradicted back to their home country they are sent back on inflatable life boats (not kidding when I say that) and a lot of them die at sea.

0|0
    0|0
    • Those ARE demands by the centralized European parliaments though, Italy's policy on the life-boats and such is quite queasy to think about but they're trying to show how fucked up it is to be so virtuous about such a thing that you bring these people into shitty circumstances as if they didn't just come from a place most-likely destitute.

• A large land border with an impoverished country, that also creates a land route from a mostly impoverished continent. Plus a huge smuggling industry for drugs, people, guns, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because people don't want to be poorer coming to your country. But Countries in Europe are getting plenty and they are going to be Islamic States, young women are getting raped too.

0|0
    0|1
  • Lots of countries have higher numbers of illegal immigrants per capita than the US. In Saudi Arabia, it's estimated that 1 in 6 people are illegal immigrants while in the US it is at most 1 in 31.

0|0
    0|0
  • One, the US is the richest country on earth, and because of preconceived stereotypes, foreigners think they can come here and automatically become rich.

Another reason, Regan gave all the illegals amnesty in the 80s, so now they realized, "Okay, if Regan gave us amnesty, than another president will eventually give us amnesty as well"

Also, some countries have very strict immigration policies and punishment, and also racists, so people don't even want try to migrate there, because they know they wouldn't survive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's the US. It's the most recognized and sought after country on the planet.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know but I think Canada, UK and Australia are wonderful places too.

• I support building a wall on the southern border. I do not agree with the current actions to get the funding. Why would Australia or the British isles need a wall?

What Girls Said 1

• We do not have many illegals here

The rates are dropping actually

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes