He was a crook. But is this guy one?

History is repeating itself...
History is repeating itself...
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-admits-lied-mexico-paying-182900105.html
Despite running on a campaign of how he was a master business deal-maker and touting that he was going to get a beautiful wall built to keep all the white people in America, now the president of people who wear shorts in winter is claiming that he didn’t mean what he said.

“When during the campaign, I would say ‘Mexico is going to pay for it,’ obviously, I never said this, and I never meant they’re gonna write out a check, I said they’re going to pay for it. They are,” he said as he prepared to visit the war-torn southern border of Texas, CNN reports.
Did I trigger someone?
Did I trigger someone?

http://time.com/5499391/donald-trump-border-wall-mexico-pay/

When he launched his campaign, Donald Trump argued that he would force Mexico to pay for a border wall. Now he says he “obviously” didn’t mean it.

“I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively, I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall,” Trump said in his June 16, 2015 speech at Trump Tower. “Mark my words.”
but...
but...

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-mexico-pay-for-wall-promise-abandoned-shutdown-5d4846a0b05d/
President Trump on Thursday attempted to walk back his signature campaign promise, that Mexico would pay for his proposed border wall, claiming he never actually said the country would finance it.

yes folks.. there's more
yes folks.. there's more

sorry play again
sorry play again
  • Yes he said Mexico will pay. and will enjoy paying.
  • Yes He said Mexico will pay for the wall from day one and they all should pay for the wall.
  • Who's gonna pay for the Wall? *catatonic chant* MEXICO
    Vote C

17

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• You certainly must know that his supporters are massive hypocrites who don't care about the truth.

If Obama had committed just one of the many, many things Trump has done, they'd be rioting in the streets.

They love him because he's just like them...
    * Says sexist and/or bigoted things then cry like babies when called on it.
    * Calls other people snowflakes and fragile but NOBODY cries more at the slightest poke.
    * So full of bluster and bravado but obviously and painfully insecure.
    * Too stupid to realize that facts are still facts even if they don't like them.
    * Too stupid to know that yelling "FAKE NEWS" doesn't change the fact that you were ON CAMERA when you said whatever stupid thing you said today.
    * The sheer amount of stupidity it takes to watch Trump shamelessly crush the middle class but still "not see it" or blame the liberals.

And just once... imagine the 30 gun carrying, badass bigot from hiding, science and fact denying goober's reaction if Obama ever said he liked grabbing white women by the pussy.

Of course, I'm only telling you what everybody already knows.

• How did race come into it? Did Trump suddenly say he likes grabbing black women by the pussy now? Lol

• @dropkicknj13 Nice try to deflect. Trump has not lusted after one woman who wasn't white and his supporters wouldn't remotely care anything about black women.

Good to see your best attempt at refuting my post though. lol

• It wasn't a deflect or refutation, I know better than to try and talk sense to you lol I was just curious why you specifically said Obama grabbing white women by the pussy. Didn't think race was an issue when it came to grabbing women by the pussy lol