Do you think liberals are stupid when they say the US or the west only gets involved in conflicts because of oil? We have not stole oil from Iraq yet?

It seems like a very simplistic and anti American view of the situation.

If it was really true why didn’t we even just take the oil.

It almost seems like Soviet era propaganda about the US being run by evil capitalist.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure oil is one of the reasons of the US intervention to the middle East, however I think the main reason is to protect Israel and help Israel's expansion.
    If you wamt to hear a conspiracy theory, US does it to balkanize the territory for a greater Israel.

It makes a good meme material though. Lol 😂😂😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Every country with an army is "liberating" some oil-rich pice of dirt. Or "keeping the peace" or "offering aid"

Trying to EARN the trade for the oil.

1|0
    0|0
  • Liberal always sound stupid so XD

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• How is that anti American? Simplistic I afree, however the majority of conflicts in the Middle East that the US gets involved in have a major connection to oil. Either because not get involved may limit access or we are helping allies in the region who give us oil.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not wrong though, sure it was more complicated but Oil was definitely a factor in USA invading Iraq. It was not to "steal oil" but to maintain economic dominance over the resource.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Oil has gone up horribly over the years gas prices have soared if it was about the oil they would have gone down

• 7d

@MeatLoversPizza No it would not. USA benefits from the sale in oil so the price is irrelevant or even beneficial in a certain sense.

• Yes.

However at this point democrats support foreign wars more than republicans so I don't know which group are the idiots.

Stabilization of global oil flows is -a- goal however.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I think so.
    That's one reason, but it's not the only reason

0|1
    0|0
    • But what pisses ME off is when they blame us for fucking up their countries, when we didn't start the Arab Spring
      We didn't invade Kuwait
      We didn't gas the Kurds

• We mostly do, because $150 per barrel and we are dead, $5 a barrel and we are dead. Either one is problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not stealing, if you overthrow the current government and plant a puppet in place, who in return hands you the oil. Hopefully.

0|0
    0|0
  • Replace “oil” with “Israel”, and they’ll be correct.

0|1
    0|0
    • 7d

Be careful because on this site when you tell the truth about how Israel uses the US for money and to fight their war your comments will be deleted

• 7d

@MeatLoversPizza lol yeah, unfortunately.

• It's not actually about the oil it's about these countries were going to sell ther oil their main natural resource for something other than the United States dollar.

0|0
    0|0
  • The price of oil has gone up for us since we first invaded them so if we were in it for the oil it doesn't make much sense

0|1
    0|0
  • Is trump a good president? I’m asking as a non American

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes in my opinion.

• Show All
    • 7d

He would be even a greater president, if he was give the chance

• 7d

He sort of is most presidents are good presidents unless they get extreme and I think he is definitely fair with his policies

Recommended myTakes