Why is USA exploiting 3rd world countries under the guise of bringing democracy?

How to stop USA for the good of the humanity?

That was what great commander Che wanted to do..

1|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• That's what all rich countries do, not just the US. They do that, so they can kill, steal and destroy these countries and their people.
    It has always been like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • You got a killer as a profile I don't think you should be talking about helping the world.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because we can

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Your ability to do does not mean that you have the right to steal their natural resources and kill them.

• Please get help

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Because the British Empire fucked up the world and redrew boundaries without regard for various cultures and that task of managing that chaos fell to the USA after WWII. In the 1970s our oil production could not sustain our needs so we negotiated with Middle Eastern, South American, and African countries to maintain our supply lines. The people we made deals with (usually dictators) had enemies and they wanted to deal with them and have us turn a blind eye to their atrocities. We were like sure do whatever you need to in your own country we just want to do business. All of that lead to more chaos and unrest which is bad for business. So cleaning house and allowing countries to have democratic rule over their own countries so that we can get back to business seemed like a possible idea. We don’t want to clean up the mess of old fallen empires, we just want to do business but it is what it is. We don’t live in a perfect world and the USA is the big dog on the block and the UN tends to look to us to fix shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Name a country in the worlds existence that has been a bigger force for freedom, humanity, and just overall good than the United States? Game, set, match!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not making excuses but all powerful nations have done that throughout history. Countries in power want to protect their power by any means.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont think che's goal was to stop the u. s. whatsoever.

0|1
    0|0
  • Che was little more than a mass murderer, terrorist, rapist, homophobe, and sadistic psychopath that just used communism as a cover for his blood lust.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, why would you not influence third world countries to your advantage of your main rivals do the exact same thing? Especially in the cold war

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't doubt this has happened. What has been your experience?

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously blame him don't be blaming innocent people
    for what is going on with America.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it works.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zzzzzzzzzzz...

0|0
    0|0