Do you think women should be required to sign up for the draft?

(I already asked this question but I wanted to include a poll this time)

So the draft aka selective service is something all males 18-25 in the United States are legally required to sign up for. But at the current time women are not required to do so. Although there has not been a draft since 1973 during the Vietnam War in 2015 this issues came to light when all combat roles were opened up to qualified women. Originally it seemed pointless to have women included in the draft as they could not fight in combat positions but now since they can should they be required to sign up for the draft? Many are saying since women want equal rights they should have equal responsibilities and should have to sign up just as men do. Others are noting the fact that women are biologically weaker than men so they would not only be putting themselves in a larger amount of danger than a man in the same position but also putting the men and women around them at risk as well. Personally I've seen very compelling arguments for both sides so I'm on the fence. What do you think about this issue? Should women have to sign up for the draft? If so why or why not?

(Sidenote: Something I noticed on my other question is that people were saying we should get rid of the draft altogether but realistically this is not possible. As in a time of need when more soldiers are necessary than the ones already available selective service is vital or we will loose).
  • Yes (I'm a man)
  • No (I'm a man)
  • Yes (I'm a women)
    Vote C
  • No (I'm a women)
    Vote D
5d
I messed up sorry the first ‘No (I’m a women’ is supposed to be ‘No (I’m a man)’ super sorry for the mistake

415