Why Do People Always Complain About Teens Looking Older Than They Are Then Make Fun Of The Ones Who Look Their Age?

Like seriously, people think it’s an insult to cal me a child. Honey I’m 14, ur 26 and what have you accomplished? You harass babies online ummm don’t you like have a job? What do you expect from me?

Srry y’all, I been real feisty lately.Why Do People Always Complain About Teens Looking Older Than They Are Then Make Fun Of The Ones Who Look Their Age?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Jezz kaewk! I was just reading your post you don't have to yell at me and stuff...

But It's two ways, first your mind tells you that you are ready but your emotional maturity and your body are still growing into that. Lets be fair, the age of 18 is the agreed age of adulthood. and 16 is seen as the time of a high schoolers peak. But I would try and allow yourself a couple more years before you start moving forward.

Its fair to say that you are ready but it also might be a time to wait for just a bit. a couple of years will go by in a flash, trust me, its nothing. But at that point your body will start to show even greater signs of being ready and those challenging you will stop

But in another area some people find it hard to let go of their little girl or the little girl that they have known. There are commercial's of dads seeing their college age daughters as little girls talking to them because that is what they see. and sometimes adults have that mindset

Early teens are rough but be patient your fun teens are just around the corner

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate that type of ignorance some adults have when they refuse to listen to anything you have to say because you’re younger. Definitely one of my pet peeves.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• "Honey I'm 14, ur 26 and what have you accomplished? You harass babies online ummm don't you like have a job?"
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Desperate people

I hate it when people say that I look older than 19... makes me feel old 😢

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Under your circumstances? But in my case, girls always pinch my cheeks for fun not really hard. I don't find that as being made fun off but a compliment.

0|0
    0|0
  • You and the 26 year old should both go to your rooms and I’m turning off the wifi.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahh... don't let em get to ya
    Its only ther opinion or they have nothing better to say or do

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t write questions about me

0|0
    2|0
  • they probably hate when they look older because then they feel guilty for getting a boner while checking them out. :P But yeah it's annoying on here to read all the people going off on how younger people don't know anything about anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats why i think this should be for 18 and up, not 13 and up. you're still babies, in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • God damn why so feisty

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• i mean...14 IS young. there's no denying that. but i do see how patronizing it can be when older people try and use that as an insult or a means of invalidating your opinions.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like when older people call me a child lol.
    Like please.
    I don't often see people "complain" that i look older.
    Some even say i look younger.
    I mean either way lol I'm fine with it.
    it doesn't matter what others think of me tho.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah u tell em little girl lol jk
      Age is just a number
      Tbh I can't wait to turn 18 thou
      Like I'm tired of my aunt telling me
      "Ur still a minor ur not 18 yet"
      Ugh!!

• Show All
    • @11110000bbbb yess ik what u mean its so annoying..
      And I'm sure u can do a lot of things but u will always be young in ur parents eyes..
      My ex girlfriend dad would always treat her like his little girl and she was 16..
      But u will be 18 some day
      Just sucks to wait is the only thing lol

• @Billy96 It's even worse when they don't respect you.

• I feel you😑😑

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't please everyone

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes