Why Do People Always Complain About Teens Looking Older Than They Are Then Make Fun Of The Ones Who Look Their Age?

Like seriously, people think it’s an insult to cal me a child. Honey I’m 14, ur 26 and what have you accomplished? You harass babies online ummm don’t you like have a job? What do you expect from me?

Srry y’all, I been real feisty lately.Why Do People Always Complain About Teens Looking Older Than They Are Then Make Fun Of The Ones Who Look Their Age?

59

Most Helpful Guy

• Jezz kaewk! I was just reading your post you don't have to yell at me and stuff...

But It's two ways, first your mind tells you that you are ready but your emotional maturity and your body are still growing into that. Lets be fair, the age of 18 is the agreed age of adulthood. and 16 is seen as the time of a high schoolers peak. But I would try and allow yourself a couple more years before you start moving forward.

Its fair to say that you are ready but it also might be a time to wait for just a bit. a couple of years will go by in a flash, trust me, its nothing. But at that point your body will start to show even greater signs of being ready and those challenging you will stop

But in another area some people find it hard to let go of their little girl or the little girl that they have known. There are commercial's of dads seeing their college age daughters as little girls talking to them because that is what they see. and sometimes adults have that mindset

Early teens are rough but be patient your fun teens are just around the corner

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate that type of ignorance some adults have when they refuse to listen to anything you have to say because you’re younger. Definitely one of my pet peeves.