Do men gossip and backstab each other more than women?

Updates:
2d
Let me clarify. “Do men gossip and backstab each other more than women gossip/backstab each other?”

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• in my personal experience no

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I’ve kept many guy friends for 15+ years without ever arguing or talking shit about each other. Mainly only drifted apart from some people do to them moving thousands of miles away and them being occupied with work and family.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they don't. That is one of the reasons why some women prefer men as friends or as supervisors is to avoid the gossiping stuff.
    Some do still back stab, but not as often, especially in the workplace.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not even close. You can even see it in social group dynamics. In a group of women, as soon as someone walks away, everyone starts taking stabs at her, and complaining. In a group of dudes, no one says shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Social manipulation is mostly what women do to each other. Men would either not say anything or say it and get into a fight most likely with the other guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you asking if men backstab women or if men backstab their male friends more?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

My apologies. I’ve clarified

• 2d

Out of all 18 years of my life I’d only ever had one friend backstab me by trying to get my brother in a setup, needless to say we are no longer friends. I am not sure how often women backstab or really how much men do. Both can be very snake-ish

• Hahahahahahahaha🤣😆🤣😆
    No. I mean it might happen sometimes. But no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but usually only to impress a girl or gain acceptance into a different friend circle

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope men aren't really that competitive compared to women.

0|0
    0|0
  • No ...

0|0
    0|0
  • False

0|0
    0|0
  • No, women are far worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Jonathan Haidt:
      Paraphrasing of course “drop cell phones into a middle school and the boys will play video games. The girls will try to destroy each others’ social statuses

• Men talk less. Less talk less mistake and our consequences are hell so there's a higher chance that women gossips more.

0|0
    0|0
  • No no no no not even close

0|0
    0|0
  • Both do it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Based on what I've seen and what I've heard they don't do that. They protect each other.
    Something that women should start doing too.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the hood yes nigguhs loose life over petty drama

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so, I think women like to talk more than men do.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. They’d rather start wars and kill each other

2|2
    0|0
  • No Way, bae. xxoo

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes