Can we agree to tell people what went wrong instead of ghosting?

Ladies and Gentlemen, can we all agree to do a great thing in 2019, and encourage others to do the same?

Can we agree... that if we went out with someone, or slept with them, and then decide to cut the connection, to not ghost?

Granted, when we do the ghosting, it can feel great. But no one learns anything by getting ghosted. They probably will not read your mind and deduce the why. And yes, I admit, maybe you are feeling like just booking it and vanishing.

But we've all been on the opposite side left wondering what happened, and hoping we don't repeat it with the next person. So can we agree? That instead of ghosting and blocking someone, we can offer them advice or tell them what they did?

02