Do you think America has become a Nazi monster in the eyes of the whole world?

622

Most Helpful Guys

• If so, then the world is too stupid to be worth caring about and probably needs to reread history.

There's nothing national socialist about the US's current course. That may change in 2 years, or 6 years, or maybe much further down the road, but for now you'd have to be pretty out of touch with reality to make that correlation.

• Depends on who you're talking to. The Kurdish people dislike us because we keep abandoning them, but they like that we've stopped them from being massacred. A lot of Europeans like us although the leadership from these countries tend to say they don't. The rise of right wing populists throughout Europe seem to like Trump for example.

Most Helpful Girl

• Liberals are more closer to nazis than folk of middle to right wing

Nazis were socialists who share the same ideas as liberals and as far as I’m aware apart from the Hollywood elite, few poc with chips on shoulders and crazy hippie like, most Americans are not socialists at all