Why is president Trump so based?

Why is he the greatest president to have ever been in the White house?

110

What Girls Said 1

• Not if he has a shorter life than that 🤭

What Guys Said 10

• I don't think he is the greatest president of all time but I do think that he has accomplished much of what he promised and he has improved our standing in the international community (compared to what it was from 2009-2017.)

• Ur his right testicle?

• Do you mean biased? In all seriousness, no matter what you think about him, he's nowhere near the greatest presidents. George Washington was a revolutionary and set the tone, Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves and was a beacon of light in a dark time in our history, FDR's New Deal came in the worst financial crisis in our history, JFK got us to the moon!

• "Why is he the greatest president to have ever been in the White house?"

He's not.

• 2d

(I want to keep this as unbiased as possible)

All I know is the major political details of their presidencies.
      Obama managed an affordable health care system, killed a wanted Terrorist, and ended the war in Iraq
      Link here:
      www.good.is/articles/obamas-achievements-in-office

Trump cannot get immigration in order, which was one of his major campaign stuff and appointing Brett Kavanaugh, a kind of rapist, to Supreme Court Judge. LOL.

I will give him the excuse that he only has 3 years under Obama's 8, but still, from his demeanor, candor and work ethic, he will not do a good job. Trump is just not a good fit for this job.

• 2d

Tl;dr he is the best.

• Meh... call me when he builds the wall, deports the illegals, and bans abortion.

• He isn't.

• Hell yeah brother

• What does 'based' mean to you?

• He's a basic bitch.

• Because he has balls