What's your type?

As for me I prefer dating black men between the ages of 23-27. I like black men with brown or chocolate skin, hair waves, nice straight white teeth, nice smile, 9 inches long (yes I'm a size queen) and athletic with abs. That's my type, preference and what I'm used to dating.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I like beautiful women, preferably black, but am willing to go up the color scale if I find the right girl.
    She has to be intelligent, willing to increase her intelligence. She must be sexy and sexual AF.

1|0
    0|0
  • So, is that 9" long erect, or flaccid? And what about width! Doesn't do you much good if it's 9" long and as thick as a pencil, does it? LOL Hmmm, my type... milk chocolate skinned women with acrylic nails who like giving me the finger! Yeah, that's it ! I like them ! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Healthy body, not too thin, not too big. Don't have to be beautiful, so long as they are better looking than my dog. I'm really not too fussy so long as the girl has personality. Small boobs are my favourite but big boobs are nice too. Size queens are also appreciated. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not particularly too fussy as I'm the type to grow to love rather than 'love to have'. That being said, however, in first impressions, I prefer they at least look healthy and decently groomed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her. β˜ΊοΈπŸ’•

1|0
    1|0
  • Thick girls hair and skin color doesn't matter as long as they have a good attitude

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark hair, cute face, pretty eyes, looks after herself, can make me laugh/smile

0|0
    0|0
  • Good to know what you wan

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• A guy that's not a superficial ass, likes me for me, respects and treats me right, and makes me happy.

Skin color doesn't matter to me (no clue why that seems to be a big deal on here). But I do want a guy that's in good shape, healthy... at least can run with me without getting winded. Bonus points if he can exercise with me or teach me some boxing moves!

Has a good personality, can hold a conversation, debate with me (and isn't afraid to put me in my place when nedd be, isn't a "yes man").

And huge plus if he's a gamer too. I can't date a nongamer; I tried and it doesn't work, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any preference as such. I just happen to find guys attractive out of almost every race 😊

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes