Are you happy with the politicians / political environment in your country?

I'm not. We are politically instable.
From the refugee crisis to economic crisis, we don't seem to have a bright future. I could write a lot more things but I don't want to.
How about yours?
  • Generally yes.
  • Partially yes.
  • Generally no.
    Vote C

1039

Most Helpful Guys

• True democracy in the West especially is an illusion , they are Rothschild banking Cartel puppet stooges

Most Helpful Girls

• Considering I genuinely could get hurt for sharing my political views, no.

• Not particularly. Trudeau is massively underwhelming in many areas. I didn't vote for his party, but I gave him a chance. He constantly says one thing and does another. At least it's not a complete shitshow like the US is now though.