Are you happy with the politicians / political environment in your country?

I'm not. We are politically instable.
From the refugee crisis to economic crisis, we don't seem to have a bright future. I could write a lot more things but I don't want to.
How about yours?
Are you happy with the politicians / political environment in your country?
  • Generally yes.
    Vote A
  • Partially yes.
    Vote B
  • Generally no.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• True democracy in the West especially is an illusion , they are Rothschild banking Cartel puppet stooges

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Considering I genuinely could get hurt for sharing my political views, no.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not particularly. Trudeau is massively underwhelming in many areas. I didn't vote for his party, but I gave him a chance. He constantly says one thing and does another. At least it's not a complete shitshow like the US is now though.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 37

• In the US, it doesn't matter who's President anymore. half the country hates the other half, and no one really seems to know why, other than cable news talking points... wait.. I think I figured it out :p

At any rate, our political situation is growing tedious, here... and before long, the divisiveness will become strong enough to break us, if we don't start acting like grown ups.

1|1
    0|0
    • 3d

You need another political power house, and that needs to be larger than the two shitty political parties currently available, so that large group needs to be a good educated cross section of the entire population. So every voice gets herd.

• Show All
    • 3d

@monkeynutts Good thinking. Except I don't have any ideas :p

• 3d

You need a thinking cap.

• No, not at all.

Parliament is dominated by Remainer MPs, who do not respect that in a democratic referendum, despite the odds being weighed heavily against this outcome, the British people voted to leave the EU.

That they have continually tried to stymie this is a democratic outrage.

1|1
    0|0
    • 4d

What do you think would happen if, like May apparently said, it's this deal or potentially no Brexit?

• 4d

@tartaarsaus I'm finding everything extremely difficult to predict at the moment, tbh.

We've already had this yellow vest movement starting here, in support of Brexit, so I think that might have the potential to become extremely disruptive.

Her 'deal' is extremely unpopular. I don't think it can get through Parliament. And if it doesn't, the default is we leave on 29th March, on WTO rules. I don't think there's the mechanism to cancel Brexit via Parliament, otherwise the Remainer majority would already be trying to do it. But there is now a lot of serious talk about extension of the Article 50 period past the end of March, to enable further negotiations...

• America is gotten to an all time low
    Trump’s presidency has exposed the liars and cheaters we’ve dealing with for so many years
    I’m waiting for Americans to finally exercise their second amendment rights because if this isn’t govt tyranny. I don’t know what is then 😛

1|0
    0|0
  • UK here. Very unhappy. Incompetent government, ineffective opposition. The whole process of government is a logjam over Brexit, which was itself the result of a Prime Minister holding a referendum on membership of the EU without having any plan for leaving.

You couldn't make this stuff up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Who in their right mind would be happy in any way even neutral towards the political landscape in Sweden? unless you're a communist or hate Sweden then I dont get it.

2|1
    0|0
    • 4d

Agreed. I think the Swedish system is simply incredible in terms of how it unfailingly manages to produce politicians who are completely out of step with what most Swedish people want.

• 4d

Yeah there's like a total of 1 party leader that actually makes sense and uses facts.

• Well, with our Government shutdown lot people
    in High-rises will lose housing , people on section 8
    housing could risk losing housing , Snap benefits will
    be cut , Taft benefits will be cut yes the list goes on.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have given up on politics it is too confusing for me. and there is no right answer it is honestly just confusing to me

1|0
    0|0
  • l am very unhappy with the uk and brexit l am from scotland 500 miles from london thank god we want independance from the uk they stole scotland from us in the 1700s and they stole our oil over the past 60 years we want our money back

1|0
    1|1
  • Not really. We have one party that is moving more and more towards Marxism and the other that is 3/4 Neocon, 20% wishy-washy, and only 5% or so for small government, led by an obnoxious jerk.

1|0
    0|0
  • The people in power in my country are okay, I guess, but the public debate is super xenophobic and depressing. Completely wrong priorities. But I can't complain.

1|0
    0|0
  • No freedom of speech or expression, no economic freedom, all-pervasive corruption, no alternatives to choose from, nowhere to run to and escape... Rotting in one place.. sometimes I wish I didn't know.. the reality.. but the more I know, more I hate it.. but somehow I keep on search ing and looking for the unknown..

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they are incompetent, self-absorbed and too approssimative, be them left or right wing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love how so far only one person said they are happy with their politicians :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Political climate could be worse. Politicians here aren't acting out of the ordinary and are just being typical politicians

1|0
    0|0
  • Democracy is a lie. If voting made a difference, the plutocratic oligarchy wouldn't allow it.

1|1
    0|0
  • No. The current political environment in my country is a joke.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am very pleased there's not a democrat in the White House

1|0
    0|0
  • The system, yes. The people running, generally not.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. They are all rich scumbags serving other rich scumbags.

2|0
    0|0
  • No but it seems not to be going as down hill as fast as Turkey.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everywhere is potentially unstable, you just have to make it work.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, since the Yellow Vests movement is a thing, guess my answer. (Spoiler alert : I hate them.)

1|1
    0|0
  • lol haha if i were a god i would have sent all politicians to hell

1|1
    0|0
  • Partially yes. I don't like the fact, that they can't make a decision.

1|0
    0|0
  • Too many rightists

1|1
    1|1
  • the government here is total shit.

2|0
    0|0
  • I feel more could be done for the environment.

1|0
    0|0
  • Austria, welcome again 1930

1|0
    0|0
  • No but I have never been happy with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Partially

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• Not really. We have an idiot in charge that for some reason is now on his second term even though the first one hasn't gone good but hey he was voted for so we take the lost and hope that next time will be better aligned with the views i think are better.

1|0
    0|0
  • As an example, government workers are having to work without pay, for the most part. But Congressmen still get paid. They are poor leaders by example. All they care about is votes and re-election, and the all important money. I'm pretty sure they all retire as multi millionaires.

0|0
    0|0
  • No we’re fighting with each other instead of our own government. But that’s how the ruling class operates they keep us fighting about , races, religion, sexual orientations, education level.

1|0
    0|0
  • It could be better in a lot of things. We need a new fresh start

1|0
    0|0
  • @xTom98 I am waiting for him to answer for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Get Rid of Them Dems. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • HELL NO (Lebanon)

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0