Is the "me too" movement further destroying relationships between men and women?

Is the

1845

Most Helpful Guys

• Any sane person will always be against rape and sexual assault/harassment. The problem is the movement is constantly redefining the definition of each. I could be reading into it too much but they make it so that just complimenting a girl you want to get to know is harassment (not just complimenting body parts but action of complimenting itself). It seems like they are trying to make any male interaction with a girl a heinous crime.

• Yes it is, the “metoo” movement is also why more and more guys are deciding to avoid random women.

• Declining in complimenting us and approaching us too. I read some articles about the extra precautionary measures men are taking in the work force towards women.

• Yes, that too.

Most Helpful Girls

• At the end of the day, women have to decide what man they commit to, and hopefully it's not being brainwashed into believing all men are bad. There's hidden gems everywhere I think. I'm not a fan of the movement

• Obviously.. it’s the perfect opportunity for crazy feminazis to take it to extreme measures and manipulate the whole movement to just hate on men

• The #MeToo movement, I think, appeals to feminists who would like to live in a world with no men.

• I just found 40 to 60% of rape allegations are eiather false or can't be proven! I can't believe women be lying like that. Oh wow. This sexist bias always making women out to be victims and innocent is a dangerous culture it can ruin innocent men lives without even a fair trial or conviction.

• Yeah how can women take rape allegations so lightly? Sooo many innocent men go to jail and have their whole life destroyed.