Would You Give Your Son More Freedom Than Your Daughter? People Doing This Is The Cause Of Boys Perishing Before Girls?

People who say and do these things just seem so stupid. It’s ok to put your son in danger but not your daughter? Letting your son stay out at night just because he is a male? Dumb. Then people wonder why males die before females? All the shooting and robberies that happen to guys yet people still say and do such dumb things. theconversation.com/.../why-males-are-more-likely-to-die-from-conception-to-old-age-62288Would You Give Your Son More Freedom Than Your Daughter? People Doing This Is The Cause Of Boys Perishing Before Girls?
  • Yes I Would
    Vote A
  • No I Wouldn’t
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends entirely on context, but it's humorous to act as if parents giving boys more freedom than daughters would be the cause of higher death count in boys. Boys do dumb shit and it does not stem from parents giving them more freedom than girls. Girls with the exact same freedom on average will not put themselves in life and death situations nearly as often as boys will. That's literally just guys being guys and doing dumb shit.

0|0
    0|0
    • It’s not humorous guys mature mentally slower than girls and testosterone plays a part in doing dangerous crap therefore the boys will fuck up more guys also harm other guys the most in all aspects so there you go. I definitely do think the extra freedom crap has caused more than a few deaths of boys

• Show All
    • @rjroy they would die more regardless of having more freedom or not.

• Correct.

• First that article has nothing to do with your question.

The same freedom, but obviously depends on what the kid does. I wouldn't punish both if one is a fuck up. Nor would I punish a brother for what his brother did. If one can be out at midnight and not be stupid and the other can't. Yea they won't have the same freedoms.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My parents were like this. It used to drive me crazy.

And no. I'm not going to do that. I can very easily picture myself being very protective generally, but I'm still going to try to give all of my kids freedom, within reason, regardless of gender.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Doesn't matter what gender they are, I will do everything in my power to protect my (future) children. There's no way I'd give one special treatment based off of their genitals. Ridiculous.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. My unborn son is gonna be helicopter-parented, tbh.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

2|0
    0|1
  • They'll get the same rules, if that's what you're asking.
    Curfew from 10 p. m to 6 a. m as long as they're living under my roof.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ya because it’s men that rule and protect
    That’s probably why

0|0
    4|0
    • lmao
      i fuckin rule hon
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• Show All
    • Nope. Women didn’t fight. They stayed home with the kids and waited for their manly husbands to come home after the fight
      You are only alive because of us men

Thank us! Thank the D

• Women fought for equal rights and did fight in wars shrimp dick. Stop being delusional, you are not needed.

• Son gets more freedom because daughter needs more protection.

0|0
    3|0
    • Both of them should get an equal amount of protection. Maybe this is why girls are not as close to their fathers, you are hindering her.

• Show All
    • I gotta go. We can continue this convo later.

• No, although we have agreed on having only one child, I'd treat the son the same as my daughter if I'd have two children.

1|0
    0|0
  • men and women are not the same and shouldn't be treated the same. would you feed your dog cat food?

0|0
    3|1
    • Are we dogs and cats? Dumb example. You would put your son in more danger something very stupid to do

• Show All
    • I think you asked a question but really just wanted to give an opinion. If you dont give people freedom when they are ready you are holding back their development

• It was very ignorant what did you want me to say? You want me to lie to you and say that it’s fine?

• When you can accept my love I'll give you an answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not.

3|0
    0|1
  • Yes I would. Girls need more protection

0|0
    1|0
    • Seems very ignorant. Why would someone with more freedom not need more protection? Doesn’t make sense. Guys are the ones dying outside more. Girls are the ones that mature mentally and physically faster than guys.

• Show All
    • @Aphrodite what do you mean by freedom exactly? allowing them to be home by 3 am? please. my future son's curfew: 11 pm. my future daughter's 9-10 pm (depending on season). but if you care about "freedom," which usually ends up in someone being abducted, raped, or killed, then give her all the freedom she wants. i don't care either way. my parents set boundaries for me, i respected them. to be honest, i have absolutely no desire to be home later than 10 pm. is that too confining for you? you give them freedom, and what happens? Drunk driving, shooting, someone gets hurt or killed. please. as long as they live under my roof, they'll respect my rules.

• You are putting your son in more danger that is on you. It is just dumb. And she won’t be living under that roof forever. If you raise your kids right you want have to worry about all that shit happening when giving them “freedom”. You restrict your daughter more than your son that will cause a rift in all of your relationships with each other but it’s not my son or my daughter. I don’t have to worry about the consequences.

• I would protect them both equally.

1|0
    0|0
  • People want males to defend for themselves

0|0
    0|0
    • Both sexes should be able to do that.

• Show All
    • yes I agree with you I just think there's less who can do it to a male, and yes as a male I wish people would protect me more or did when I was younger.

• *you guys are not as strong, I swear you dudes think y’all are the Hulk or something lol and ok

Recommended myTakes