Would You Give Your Son More Freedom Than Your Daughter? People Doing This Is The Cause Of Boys Perishing Before Girls?

People who say and do these things just seem so stupid. It’s ok to put your son in danger but not your daughter? Letting your son stay out at night just because he is a male? Dumb. Then people wonder why males die before females? All the shooting and robberies that happen to guys yet people still say and do such dumb things. theconversation.com/.../why-males-are-more-likely-to-die-from-conception-to-old-age-62288Would You Give Your Son More Freedom Than Your Daughter? People Doing This Is The Cause Of Boys Perishing Before Girls?
  • Yes I Would
  • No I Wouldn’t

411

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends entirely on context, but it's humorous to act as if parents giving boys more freedom than daughters would be the cause of higher death count in boys. Boys do dumb shit and it does not stem from parents giving them more freedom than girls. Girls with the exact same freedom on average will not put themselves in life and death situations nearly as often as boys will. That's literally just guys being guys and doing dumb shit.

• It’s not humorous guys mature mentally slower than girls and testosterone plays a part in doing dangerous crap therefore the boys will fuck up more guys also harm other guys the most in all aspects so there you go. I definitely do think the extra freedom crap has caused more than a few deaths of boys

• @rjroy they would die more regardless of having more freedom or not.

• Correct.

• First that article has nothing to do with your question.

The same freedom, but obviously depends on what the kid does. I wouldn't punish both if one is a fuck up. Nor would I punish a brother for what his brother did. If one can be out at midnight and not be stupid and the other can't. Yea they won't have the same freedoms.

Most Helpful Girl

• My parents were like this. It used to drive me crazy.

And no. I'm not going to do that. I can very easily picture myself being very protective generally, but I'm still going to try to give all of my kids freedom, within reason, regardless of gender.