Do you agree with Ocasio-Cortez that a society which allows billionaires and poverty to coexist is immoral?

• Yes
  • No

848

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't think the fact that some people have more money than others is immoral. Some people are smarter or work harder or do things that are more valuable to society and I think it's perfectly reasonable that those people should be rewarded for their greater than average contribution to society.

What I do think is immoral though is when rich people take advantage of poor people and use the power their money gives them to make the system help the rich get richer and the poor stay poor. Unfortunately, there's a lot of that going on now and I certainly support eliminating that.

• Do you think Bill Gates has taken advantage of poor people? What about Warren Buffet?

• I believe that people have free will and the right to determine their own fate. Some people do not want success and they do not want money. 9 And we will always have poverty unless we go to a strict redistribution scheme in which everyone receives the same income.

This lunatic wants to save people from themselves but she should rechannel her SJW energy and start addressing her own issues.

Most Helpful Girl

• Especially when the rich get every tax break and can find and take advantage of every loop hole in the taxes that there are. They hire the best CPA's and probably pay less taxes than a homeless man. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

• Hmm, yes, correct.

• That is not true. Donald Trump pays millions of dollars in taxes every year. That was proven in the tax returns he released. In fact, the richest 1% pay 40% of all taxes. The top 50% pay 97% of all taxes. Poor people don't really pay any taxes. At least know the facts: taxfoundation.org/.../

• @NewtoTheSouth Uh 1) No he doesn't, and 2) then why wouldn't he release his tax returns this whole time, and 3) why are you bringing him up at all?