How To Stop Teen pregnancy?

Teen pregnancy is disaster That may face some societiesHow To Stop Teen pregnancy?
  • Sex Education tell them about everything related To Sex To Kill Thier curiosity
    Vote A
  • Tell Them about health risks and social Risks of teen pregnancy
    Vote B
  • Give Them religious Teachings
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
  • Teen pregnancy is not a disaster
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• My friend had her first child when she was 17, she’s now 20 & pregnant with her second, she’s in an amazing relationship with the kids father, they live together and provide for the kids. It really depends on the situation.

0|3
    0|0
    • 17 is not to much teen i talk about 12-13 15

• Show All
    • im not saying they turn out bad n i think ut friend is in the best situation possible but making it look like its all good is the problem people think its normal

• I never said it’s a good situation to be in, I’m just trying to prove that it doesn’t always turn out bad and used her as an example

• Its already prooven that celibacy and all its teachings dont work. Provide them with birthcontrol or condoms because theyre gonna fuck no matter what. educate them

0|1
    1|0
    • holy shit they can buy it from pharmacy

• Show All
    • even condoms .😂

• Not condoms. Plus birth control has side effects. Unregulated meds can be an issue

Most Helpful Guy

• Well sex education is the best thing to do. That being said a religious person won't do this

0|1
    0|1
    • حلنى بقى بعد م احنا فى مصر نوافق على كده 😂😂 بلد خرا ولاهى 😂

• Show All
    • منا لسة راجع منها 🤣

• ربنا يكون فى عونك ايام بنت كلب 😤😤😨

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• better sex education.
    strong parenting and adult role models that

3|2
    0|1
  • Quite a large portion of society rewards pregnant teens

0|0
    0|0
  • Other, give them adequate sexual education. You can't stop teens, or people from having sex. We have been doing it for hundreds of thousands of years, and without it none of us would be here. The only way to stop people from doing it improperly is to teach them how to do it properly.

0|2
    0|1
  • Both a and be but mostly a. B will probably scare them away from engaging in any sexual activities but knowing the risks is helpful. We should also teach them how to deal with pressure from their girlfriend/boyfriend and self defense (just in case she was raped and ended up pregnant).

0|1
    0|0
  • For me the option is Sexual Education, but not with the only strategy of solely focusing in killing curiosity. Sexual Education can also abroad option B and teach about birthcontrol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Education is the key but it is important to get the message right. The first thing is for those doing the educating to admit that the sex drive is too powerful to surpress. When people's hormone levels rise during puberty there are at least as horny if not more so than adults and the answer is to find a way to enjoy having orgasms without having children, not to try to pretend they are still little children with no need for sexual outlet.

A two stage approach seems sensible to me. First of all enourage choosing non-penatrative ways of getting off: masturbation initially and then, with a partner, oral, outercourse etc.

Then there is education about contraception so when they do go for penetrative sex they can choose safer sex. As well as information about how the various methods work and their effectiveness it means talking about how strong the drive is and implusivity and that it is better to be prepared and not need it than not be prepared and carry on anyway. It means going beyond the effectiveness when used perfectly and talking about compliance with instructions. For example, while the pill may be good for a girl who is good at regular habits, one that would struggle to take it regularly would be better off with the implant or intrmuscular injection. It also means making it easy for young people to obtain contraception without embarassment. That includes allowing girls to go on the pill without needing to consult their parents and letting boys get condoms without having to face an older woman at the checkout and it means letting go of any silly notion that by restricting access to contraception, young people would be encouraged to refrain from sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh, there will always be whores who cannot control themselves at those ages. Best things to do really is make them feel the full gravity of their mistake, stop giving them taxpayer money to fund their child and make them spend the next 18 years of their life in total misery. Until the kid finally leaves.
    Maybe others will see this and think twice. Right now slags who get pregnant as teens get government handouts and sit on their lazy arses for the rest of their lives at the taxpayers expense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Teen pregnancy in the west is pretty Much at an all time low.

Here’s the US rate which is actually much higher than most of Europe:

How To Stop Teen pregnancy?

Tbh most western countries bigger problem is to few babies, period.

0|0
    0|0
  • to be true as an indian teenage pregnancy amazed me at first as here most don't really have sex in their teenages and i personally its not because sex is a taboo here or anything but we also kind off believe its moralistic wrong to have sex at this young its not a joke

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with pregnant teens other than the machine of society will not get these young women to go to college and get crappy jobs just to make an extra buck. Nothing is more beautiful than a young family just getting started.

Abstinence is the best thing to push along with instead of pressuring people to not get married making sure they know its ok to get married young if they want that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex should not be a taboo.
    No one talks about it with their children, so they go out into the world and find out for themselves.

Talk about it openly, talk about the good things and the bad things, and things would become better. I think its so bad, because everyone is terrified to talk about that subject.

0|0
    0|0
  • Teen pregnancy is only a disaster if you're a feminist who believes girls have more important things to do than have babies and bring up children.

The human race has survived as long as it has because women had children while they were young and healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Educate them about it and esspecially about protection. And ofcorse better role models but that's harder to fix.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not that teens are getting pregnant that's the issue, teens will have sex an 9/10 won't use their brains before hand, it's the simple and far too often true fact that they just can't/won't take care of their babies! They convince themselves that the little info they have, or their parents will help out, will be more than enough to correctly raise a child and not mess their lives up in the process.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's mostly up to better parenting and role models. We already have more sex ed than before and birth control is extremely accessible now, but it isn't really helping anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • This one is a mix of a few answers for me. A lot of it falls to parenting in my eyes. A parent is supposed to guide their children and help shape their lives through wise teachings and morals by acting as great role models and influences as opposed to shit you see on media like TMZ, MTV, or whatever pop culture throws at you.

Schools play a hand by giving them education revolving around risks of sex be it STDs and pregnancies. The cause and effect of one's decision and actions will greatly influence their life choices.

I also think having some form of religious upbringing helps, but it isn't the answer. More conservative approach and mindset would help mitigate things like this.

Have an education, get a job, don't have kids before you're married and you will do fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I disagree that it’s a disaster universally, though at the time I’m sure it usually feels that way :p

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been shown that the better the sex education in some areas, the less teen pregnancies. The better educated the person is on birth control and contraceptives the less likely teens will get stds and/or become pregnant.

Because Teenage brains haven't developed fully yet, it means they're more likely to act on impulse. Add the fact that they're overflowing with hormones and they most likely are going to want to try it, especially if they have high sex drives. It's best to teach them safe sex rather than abstinence. Still explain that abstinence is probably the best option if they really don't want to risk pregnancy or stds but like I said, teens are naturally more impulsive.

1|0
    0|0
  • there's no stopping it. the stupid will continue to breed.

0|1
    0|0
  • We need to tackle the problem by teaching them why they should have safe sex, and also how it could financially cripple them from diapers alone (you may laugh now but wait until you have kids).

Condoms, birth control, proper sex education about ovulation cycles and the sexual organs options to take if something goes wrong, and what may happen because of it.

And let's not forget that while they might hate to admit it, unless we begin to teach it at a younger age/learn at a younger age, you might not even know how to take care of a kid, much less raise them to become a decent human being.

By knowing basic knowledge and the risks that come with it, I believe that it will lead them to make rational decisions to have safe sex;(though there will always be exceptions, like people who are just plain stupid and ignore the big red warning signs) being open and honest about it instead of it seeming like a hush hush kind of thing is a good idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Teen pregnancy has been in decline for a long time, but our best measures for tackling what's left is education.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop teen mom YouTubers that make look being teen mom is easy... Better sex education. Telling about the risks

0|0
    0|0
  • A complete sex education, including all ways to prevent pregnancies

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't call it a "disaster."

More like a self-correcting problem. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Better sex education and fucking tell them about condoms

0|0
    0|0
  • "But the only safe sex is abstinence"
    -Some Catholic in the Comments

0|0
    0|0
  • Teen pregnancy been going on since the old times. We need to teach teens how to be parents.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow that photo is gross. Eeeugh.

0|1
    0|0
  • Move all the teens out of Red States?

0|0
    0|0
  • Shame them.

1|1
    0|0
  • Give Them religious Teachings

0|0
    0|0
  • All males should be (reversibly) fixed at birth, and then when a female wants to have a child, she has to ask us if we also want one, we then get a choice (unlike now where men are often trapped or tricked).

Once the choice is made, both people have to do a 6 month intensive licensing course which includes taking care of one of those expensive hi tech baby robots
    www.realityworks.com/products/realcare-baby
    But it would have log files which tell if it's neglected or beaten, etc.

Then if and only if the parents pass the course, do they get the license to have a child and the male can go get unfixed and try to have children.

0|0
    0|1
  • Improve sex education and provide better access to birth control.

0|0
    0|0
  • Proper sex ed. A well-informed teen would certainly try their best not to become a parent before graduating high school.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol i am not pregnant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be a whore.

0|2
    0|1

Recommended myTakes