Why do you think our society is letting people to abuse of their rights?

Please, I mean no offense to:

▪Black people
▪Feminists
▪LGBTQ (and all the other letters they are always adding) community
▪American women decision all men are potential rapists plus their followers
▪ Group of women claiming they were abused 《Not one with less than a decade since the abuse - only having the urge to see JUSTICE now and never accusing a poor guy cause we all know rapists are rich.》

☆ When these people are going to be satisfied?
☆Why are we letting the minority to dictate new insane rules and make us scared to open our mouths?
☆Our modern society is not guilty of this shit. So why should a white man feel so guilty about black people ancestors that black people are entitled to be racists towards him but O. J. Simpson (and many others) can use the Slavery and racism card to get away with shit?

JUST STOP ALREADY!

GIRLS:
Write arguments to support your point of view if opposite not insults. I really noticed that
1. Women love to attack their own gender for no reason
2. The girls writing like a trashy drunk prostitutes are just alienated and clueless about their reason to follow this other than "sound cool and trendy
3. GUYS ARE WAY MORE RESPECTFUL.. so for once.. be more like them.

717

Most Helpful Guys

• 1. These people (feminists, black supremacists and sexual minorities) will never be satisfied. They think they are entitled to boss the world around, they think if they dictate what people should or not do, the world "would be better". Of course it will never happen, they don't realize they are just puppets of some bored, crazy billionaires who want to sow division in order to redesign the society and earn even more power. Then, these groups will forever feel like people owe things to them.

2. Cowardice. We owe nothing for people who follow those CULTS and their "virtues" are nothing but a scam to give more power to them. Despite of that, some imbeciles are naïve and stupid enough to try to see "good intentions" in the minds of SJWs. We can't fix stupid...

3. Guilt trips are a type of psychological abuse. Ironic to see people who pretend to talk about abusive behavior, toxic personality and harassment... Doing abusive behavior, being toxic and harassing others, isn't it? They are just a fraud.

Just out of curiosity: a person who has expressed an opinion here, an old woman by the way, just claimed that "saying hi to women is equal to sexual harassment if the woman didn't give consent for you to say hi".

We really can't fix stupid...

• WOW! 😍

▪☆▪ SLOW CLAP MODE ▪☆▪
      👏

👏

👏

《And now we know smart people still are out there...》 ⚠️and the stupidity is alerted: idiot people CAN BE EXTINCT ⚠️

** The Kardashian family just got goosebumps of fear**

• Unfortunately, the minority these days are skilled manipulators, while those who actually suffered (black slavery) I respect, however those who claim to fight for the same in today's world, bring shame upon them.

After all, when you are able to simply call out "hate speech" when someone disagrees with you, you can very much make the majority do whatever you desire.

Most Helpful Girl