Why do you think our society is letting people to abuse of their rights?

Please, I mean no offense to:

▪Black people
▪Feminists
▪LGBTQ (and all the other letters they are always adding) community
▪American women decision all men are potential rapists plus their followers
▪ Group of women claiming they were abused 《Not one with less than a decade since the abuse - only having the urge to see JUSTICE now and never accusing a poor guy cause we all know rapists are rich.》

☆ When these people are going to be satisfied?
☆Why are we letting the minority to dictate new insane rules and make us scared to open our mouths?
☆Our modern society is not guilty of this shit. So why should a white man feel so guilty about black people ancestors that black people are entitled to be racists towards him but O. J. Simpson (and many others) can use the Slavery and racism card to get away with shit?

JUST STOP ALREADY!

Updates:
GIRLS:
Write arguments to support your point of view if opposite not insults. I really noticed that
1. Women love to attack their own gender for no reason
2. The girls writing like a trashy drunk prostitutes are just alienated and clueless about their reason to follow this other than "sound cool and trendy
3. GUYS ARE WAY MORE RESPECTFUL.. so for once.. be more like them.

0|5

Most Helpful Guys

• 1. These people (feminists, black supremacists and sexual minorities) will never be satisfied. They think they are entitled to boss the world around, they think if they dictate what people should or not do, the world "would be better". Of course it will never happen, they don't realize they are just puppets of some bored, crazy billionaires who want to sow division in order to redesign the society and earn even more power. Then, these groups will forever feel like people owe things to them.

2. Cowardice. We owe nothing for people who follow those CULTS and their "virtues" are nothing but a scam to give more power to them. Despite of that, some imbeciles are naïve and stupid enough to try to see "good intentions" in the minds of SJWs. We can't fix stupid...

3. Guilt trips are a type of psychological abuse. Ironic to see people who pretend to talk about abusive behavior, toxic personality and harassment... Doing abusive behavior, being toxic and harassing others, isn't it? They are just a fraud.

Just out of curiosity: a person who has expressed an opinion here, an old woman by the way, just claimed that "saying hi to women is equal to sexual harassment if the woman didn't give consent for you to say hi".

We really can't fix stupid...

1|1
    2|0
    • WOW! 😍

▪☆▪ SLOW CLAP MODE ▪☆▪
      👏

👏

👏

《And now we know smart people still are out there...》 ⚠️and the stupidity is alerted: idiot people CAN BE EXTINCT ⚠️

** The Kardashian family just got goosebumps of fear**

• Unfortunately, the minority these days are skilled manipulators, while those who actually suffered (black slavery) I respect, however those who claim to fight for the same in today's world, bring shame upon them.

After all, when you are able to simply call out "hate speech" when someone disagrees with you, you can very much make the majority do whatever you desire.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• 1. When we receive justice.
    2. Yes, the marginalized get to decide what is important to help them achieve equality.
    3. Racism is happening right now.

1|1
    0|5
    • 1. Justice?
      2. The minority already have equality.. and more rights than anyone... what now? Are they making us clean their butts too?
      3. Racism is happening, yes. And most of it comes from the "marginalized" ones

• Show All
    • Just kidding girl..

I respect your opinion and I actually appreciate you being okay about our different point of view...
      Many gagers are clueless and really.. uh.. retarded.. LOL

• * or even crazy to only write insults not their arguments - the stupidity of a clueless mind * 😊🙄

• what rights have i abused as a black man?

0|1
    0|0
  • This is a dumb question.

When you have inalienable rights granted to people, they have the right to advocate for those things EVEN IF they are not accurate.

Furthermore, those whose opinions do not fit the opinion of the majority are especially the group whose rights ought to be protected.

So why does society let it? Because that's how freedom works

2|1
    1|3
    • Okay then.
      Its a dumb question.

Thanks for your time.

• You are right @tart @Desconhendia ha you thought all the men were going to agree with you? Nope weirdo

• How are black people, feminists, lgbtq abusing their rights? American women dont think all men are rapists, but are cautious because that's what safe adults do. Groupe of women were abused and didn't have the platform or support to come out about it. Rich guys can be abusers too

2|0
    1|2
  • someone’s behind the wheel to sissyfy the world, make people weak willed and yes men, to be controlled mentally. turn the world population into feeble minded sheep.

1|1
    0|0
  • Haha, your points are valid. However, 1) minorities/blacks: they have been, and are still treated as second class. They get killed by the state, no justice. They overrun prisons and jails, with no real hope of being released (come on you can’t say the major of black people are criminal. There are some white people that boast about the crimes they commit and are still walking around). And people still belittle the struggle and fight they had to go through to become free. I bet you change your perspective and understand them, the less it will bother you. The more you will be able to actually relate to them.
    2) Feminists and LGBTQ. It’s a matter of a free society, being hypocritical. I don’t agree with them, but I understand where they are coming from.
    3) The women statements are accurate for the most part. It’s gotten to the point that anything that they didn’t like is sexual harassment. And all men are good for nothing rapist. And that perspective needs to change. Not all men are like that, just the men they want to mess with because of their money and status! Women don’t want to do the hard work to help build an empire!

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol you are such a hater. Get off American women’s tits thanks weirdo

3|1
    0|1
    • I'm a hater?

Bitch, please.. write this shit again.. sober this time!

Maybe I'm a hater. I hate when people can't write properly. Don't you agree?

(I bet you are an American black lesbian loving to see all those "nasty men" going down LOL)

Well, sue me.

Oh right! .. it's your thing...
      Feel free to arrest my ass if I disagree with you or if I refuse to do what you want, okay sweetie?😊💋

• Show All
    • Your bangs look fucked up in that pic with that unattractive body lmao look you even have the top half of your head covered up because you look weird af. Stop hating on feminists and American women because you can’t get dick

• This whole gender Bender bullshit is going to destroy Western world.

While westerners are busy Addressing useless mouthbreathers with their Fantasy pronaouns, the Chinese and Arabs will Take over our countries within days with No effort.

1|0
    2|0
  • that;s the point

the country is run by satanist just do some study it;s all over the internet
    THEY WANT LGBT
    they want racism
    they want women to reject men

because they hate GOD
    and they reject him

1|1
    2|0
  • While we are on the topic should we talk about the abuse of the right to own guns and freedom of speech?

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol okay

Do you spend 24/7 thinking about this 😂😂

0|0
    0|2
    • Well... they kinda make us all think about it heheh 😊🙄

• This girl list would have made since if black people weren't on it?
    Now she looks like one of those people that just runs their mouth without completely doing their research.

0|1
    1|0
  • Lawsuits and rallies, they want to put out fires before they start but honestly we could use a couple of fires some this has gotten out of control

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly i love answering your question. However this one i having hard time getting a clear understanding what you are asking about. The question seem to widely focused for me to feel comfortable to narrow down on asnwer.

0|0
    0|0
  • At this point just call it LGBLT throw some lettuce and tomatoes on there because LGBT has become a commercialized whore and I hate it

1|1
    0|0
  • Honestly Desconhecida I don't know why our society decided to go this route... if I were an angel I would have started breaking seals to end the world and start over...

0|1
    0|0
  • Because our society is weak and degenerate, nothing a world war couldn't fix.

1|1
    0|0
  • Have you been ok?

0|0
    0|0
  • because democrats

0|0
    0|0
  • Shut up bald headed hoe

1|0
    1|3
    • Make me.

Haha bitch, you are so scared that you do this crap only anonymously! I can't even take you seriously..

I will be here. Waiting for you to shut me up, okay?
      🤣😂 🖕🖕🖕

• Show All
    • I am tired of trolling... its not so funny anymore.. and not even s challenge.

Well... try to watch the news some day okay?

Bye girl

• Shut up bald headed bitch

• It's all based off how many victims points you have. More victim once you have more you can do without it considering being bad if you have no victim points any action you do is automatically bad.

This is the problem with democracy when you allow everyone to vote even the founding fathers knew this

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes