Have you ever hated a gay person, not because they're gay, but because of their personality?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, quite a few. All of them used being gay as an excuse for being bitchy, rude, mean and shallow. Which is sad because they really harm the gay community.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes, I’m sure I’ve hated gay people without even knowing they are gay. Most people probably have. I’m pretty easily irritated. Also why would you hate someone just because they’re gay. That’s a horrible reason, it’s like hating someone because they like left twix instead of the clearly superior right Twix.

0|0
    0|0
  • For sure. I have had plenty of people who I've come to highly dislike despite their race, spiritual beliefs, cultural backgrounds or sexual orientation. I judge a person by their personality and if they have a bad one, I avoid them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. He was so annoying and sensitive. He was just like Jack from Will and Grace.
    I work with a gay guy though who is so much fun to work with. I actually made a joke about it last night and he laughed so hard you could hear him on the other side of the store

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate anyone, but I dislike at least one gay person. Them being gay has nothing to do with it, I just have my own problems with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. They acted like they could convert any straight male to like him by him flirting with other males that where straight. Me included. And it made us all uncomfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but then they say I dislike them becuase they're gay, it's super annoying.

1|1
    0|0
  • The ones who's whole identity is gay. Is there no more to you?

1|0
    0|0
  • You can control your personality, but you can't control being gay. It's just a coincidence that being gay gives annoying people cover to be annoying.

1|0
    0|0
  • Possibly. I'm sure at some point in my life I met a gay person who was an utter bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have disliked a person cause of their personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • That just called hating a person

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I hate anybody who hates me.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I have