Which gender is more insensitive?

I think you all know which gender I think is more insensitive. But which do you think is more insensitive?Which gender is more insensitive?
  • Men
  • Women

1927

Most Helpful Guys

• WTF 55% say Women.
    All you have to do to find the truth is go right now to a girl's question and give an honest, uneasy answer to the asker. Then wait a few seconds and refresh to see her throwing a temper tantrum in the replies section telling you what a piece of shit you are. This is how sensitive a woman's ego is.
    They have been brainwashed into all this feminist bullshit and girl power that tells them how much superwomen they are but once they get a different opinion from what they want to hear in their echo chamber they try to hold back their tears and throw the sexism labels.
    You go girl.

• The stereotype is that men are more insensitive but I don’t believe that.

I think insensitive men are considered more masculine and have more success with women and in life in general. They are looked at as positive role models by other men. They get more attention period. Women tend to friendzone, disrespect or out right ignore/avoid sensitive men.

But the reality is there is a more or less equal percentage of sensitive vs insensitive people in both genders. But men are taught to man up and for good reason.

Sucks when you are naturally sensitive man though. REALLY sucks.

• I'm referring to their actions being insensitive. For instance, attacking someone for their loss of a family member.

• I’ve had women say horrible things to me about my skin color, my upbringing, my semi red hair and most recently about my age. These are often unprovoked.

My own mother was much more callous than my dad. But if we pointing out any of her crap she would scream about us being insensitive.

Most Helpful Girls

• Both can be equally insensitive. I know guys who are just not in tune with what's going on with others, as most guys usually keep to themselves and don't dive into personal matters with others. I however also know females who are self absorbed and put themselves first instead of others, lots are not as selfless as most would hope a girl to be.

• An issue with the first part stems from guys wanting to have conversations with a purpose, like to solve a problem, rather than for emotional reasons. And the second sentence, I'd call that person more apathetic than just insensitive.

• I would say both genders are insensitive in different ways

• What are those ways?

• a lot of men are pretty insensitive when something happens to a girl and they can only think about having sex with them
      Women are insensitive in not telling a guy the reason she's annoyed with a guy
      Generally speaking. Not applied to every guy or gal