Which gender is more insensitive?

I think you all know which gender I think is more insensitive. But which do you think is more insensitive?Which gender is more insensitive?
  • Men
    Vote A
  • Women
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• WTF 55% say Women.
    All you have to do to find the truth is go right now to a girl's question and give an honest, uneasy answer to the asker. Then wait a few seconds and refresh to see her throwing a temper tantrum in the replies section telling you what a piece of shit you are. This is how sensitive a woman's ego is.
    They have been brainwashed into all this feminist bullshit and girl power that tells them how much superwomen they are but once they get a different opinion from what they want to hear in their echo chamber they try to hold back their tears and throw the sexism labels.
    You go girl.

0|0
    0|1
  • The stereotype is that men are more insensitive but I don’t believe that.

I think insensitive men are considered more masculine and have more success with women and in life in general. They are looked at as positive role models by other men. They get more attention period. Women tend to friendzone, disrespect or out right ignore/avoid sensitive men.

But the reality is there is a more or less equal percentage of sensitive vs insensitive people in both genders. But men are taught to man up and for good reason.

Sucks when you are naturally sensitive man though. REALLY sucks.

0|1
    0|1
    • I'm referring to their actions being insensitive. For instance, attacking someone for their loss of a family member.

• I’ve had women say horrible things to me about my skin color, my upbringing, my semi red hair and most recently about my age. These are often unprovoked.

My own mother was much more callous than my dad. But if we pointing out any of her crap she would scream about us being insensitive.

Most Helpful Girls

• Both can be equally insensitive. I know guys who are just not in tune with what's going on with others, as most guys usually keep to themselves and don't dive into personal matters with others. I however also know females who are self absorbed and put themselves first instead of others, lots are not as selfless as most would hope a girl to be.

0|1
    0|0
    • An issue with the first part stems from guys wanting to have conversations with a purpose, like to solve a problem, rather than for emotional reasons. And the second sentence, I'd call that person more apathetic than just insensitive.

• I would say both genders are insensitive in different ways

0|3
    0|0
    • What are those ways?

• a lot of men are pretty insensitive when something happens to a girl and they can only think about having sex with them
      Women are insensitive in not telling a guy the reason she's annoyed with a guy
      Generally speaking. Not applied to every guy or gal

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• i mean i think each sex has certain tendencies but ultimately it depends on the person, doesn't it? a girl can be insensitive for reasons other than because she's a girl, and the same goes for a guy. girls and guys tend to show their insensitivity differently but it really depends on the individual

0|0
    0|0

• You won’t get accurate data from biased defensive opinions needless to say one individual actually referenced a film to justify her point.
    Rofl.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think there's a right answer for this question. Everyone will answer based on their (baised) opinion. In reality, both genders can be equally insensitive, as that quality is not attached to one over the other.

0|2
    0|0
  • There is a war on the genders, where we are being set up to hate each other.

Biologically (and spiritually, if you have that belief), we are complementary creatures, who have evolved to function well together.

If you're a homo I feel sorry for you. (no hate)

1|0
    1|0
  • It depends on the subject.

-Women get uneasy when someone brings up discussion on stupid double standards (like it's some social religion doctrine where they are conditioned only to wallow in that belief) which is lacking empathy.
    -Men can be callous when they are jerks to women and abuse them in some places.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think men are more empathetic, but worse at handling emotions; women are sympathetic, but very much lack empathy, while they are much better at dealing with emotions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both in their own way. Guys are insecure but never talk about it. Especially they are really insecure about their junk and performance.

Women are really insecure about their appearances and weight. We care too much on how we look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm thinking over the common negative traits associated with both men and women and honestly no one looks good when you're comparing the worst of humanity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it really depends on on the topic. Both sexes can be rather callous depending on the subject matter.

1|2
    0|0
  • Gender /might/ play a role in someone's insensitivity. But it mostly comes down to their personality, experiences and societal norms.

So, there is no real answer to this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither are more than the other. It's just that men are always taught to be insensitive as it somehow makes them more manly. Other wise either gender can insensitive, depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think woman are. with man we know we have to watch what we say to woman, woman don't think about how their words effect us sometimes or worse they just don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh some men/women are more insensitive. But I don't know if there's a majority?

0|0
    0|0
  • women are considerably more callous than people realize

0|2
    0|0
  • Depends on Their Charakter.
    There are bitchy women and bitchy men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men obviously, anyone saying woman are not more sensitive than men, having been around women much.

1|0
    0|3
  • It really just depends on what personality type a person has.

0|1
    0|0
  • There are only two choices and you asked a gender question?

0|0
    0|0
    • Whatever they identify as, they can choose accordingly.

• Men only want physical stuff from girls avoid emotional pain

0|0
    0|5
  • Both are, don't come here generalizing people.
    That's a fucking shallow behavior

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely both and I am no SJW trying to make everything gender neutral

0|0
    0|0
  • Men of course by a mile.

0|1
    1|4
    • Any examples?

• Show All
    • What about gag users attacking me for having depression and a chronic illness? Tons of them have done it, a good 90% of them with the depression attacks, and 100% of them with the attacks for having a chronic illness. Those percentages represent how many of them are females. Which is why it shouldn't come as a surprise why I would've voted women on this poll.

• @Rangers I feel your pain as someone who also suffers from depression, society in general looks down on people that have mental illness and chronic illness to top it off must be something extremely horrible that you have to deal with on a daily basis. I am sorry that so many females have treated you that way, that is not okay and very insensitive. I've actually seen this happen to you over a few post so I can testify this is accurate. I'm part of the 10% that don't because I get similar treatment as well from people in my everyday life. They treat me lesser than human like I'm a burden to society. Stay strong, stay positive and if you ever want to speak to anyone feel free to PM me.

• Depends on the person

0|2
    0|0
  • Guys

1|0
    0|3
  • women for sure no question

1|2
    0|1
  • Men tend to be more insensitive.

1|0
    0|2
  • Guys as emotionally they crack down easily

0|0
    0|1
  • Guys only cuz women get mad for dumb things

0|1
    0|0
  • Women heart of stone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|3
  • We guys are far more insensitive.

0|0
    0|0
  • both

0|0
    0|0
  • Men for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Women 100%

0|0
    0|1
    • I thought insensitive was rude lol. Nah then it's men. Women are all for drama mostly more than men but not Always. English is not my first language.

• Have we all not seen Mean Girls

Women are more insensitive
    And they are masters of manipulation
    Well, the smart ones

0|0
    1|1
  • Definitely women

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly its women who are the bitches. Men are simple and don't whine.

0|3
    1|0
  • Guys
    They are tactless, cruel and couldn't care less if they insulted/made someone cry
    But I know lots of women who are like that
    Sadly we live in the age of insensitivity
    It doesn't cost anything to be kind
    So don't be a jerk

1|0
    1|5
  • I will be honest definitely men my friend has cheated on his wife I don't know how many times

0|0
    0|0
  • Men thats why we are better leaders we get shit done

0|0
    0|0
  • The red pill small penis red hat wearers.

0|0
    0|3
  • Men and halfsies.

0|0
    0|2

Recommended myTakes