Do you support gender neutral schools and children being raised without a gender like in Sweden?

I think it's a sickening form of degeneracy and should be abolished. What's on Earth is wrong with these people?

• Yes
  • No

2351

Most Helpful Girls

• Honestly I don't know. Like if my son wanted to play with dolls or my daughter wanted to play with trucks I wouldn't give a fuck. If they like a certain style I'd regulate it a but but still allow them some freedom.

I just don't see the point in making everything a huge deal. I feel like making a gender neutral school is making everything bigger than it needs to be. Just like the people who demand their kids do what's seen as boy or girl stuff.

I just want my kids together without all this extra bullshit everywhere. Just let kids be kids but also acknowledge the fact they aren't the same either. They are two different genders and that's okay but it doesn't have to affect their individuality. They can still like whatever they want.

I don't know I think people are do confused with life they are making confusing programs/concepts that's baffling not only the kids but the adults seeing the shit take place.

• 16h

@CherryRoseChampange but this is exactly what they do. They try to affect their individuality. Did you hear when one child say to his "MAPA": "whay do you keep asking me every day what I would like to be called, he or she, just call me Miko"
      Isn't this enough to tell a normal human being that this child is under pressure and is confused with all that's happening to him?

• Raising kids without a gender can be dangerous. We don’t know the long term effects it could have on future generations and it can lead to a lot more mental health issues such as a loss of identity and self-worth

• We do know it quite a bit and the effects are quite negative.

It's better to teach the child what society will expect from them and they'll just be confused as an adult or teen.

Besides transgender children are not recognized by many psychologists and pediatricians most of the time as the condition might fade away as a result of the start/end of puberty.

Most Helpful Guys

• The only degeneracy I see here is people like you who feel the need to belittle how other people raise their kids.

I will, however, gladly support your right and freedom to say what you've just said.

I will also gladly say that people like you belong in museums and I hope that one day kids in the future will point toward your likeness in a virtual, 3-D holographic museum, and when the child asks his or her parents "Mom, Dad, what is that?" And the parents will look up and say "Oh, that's a bigot. They were roaming the Earth in massive herds during the 21st century."

• Man... Now THAT is laughable! Absolutely hilarious! I'm not even going to bother with you.

• 1d

What mum and dad? They won't know what mum and dad are? They'll be rased as gender neutral. See how ignorant you are and how you let the mass media form your oppinion on the subject you know nothing about? I'd rather be called a bigot than be an idiot. You can't just change a billions of years of evolution cause some "progressive" mainstream movements say it's politically incorrect to call a boy/guy/man a MALE, and girl/woman a FEMALE

• 16h

I agree with @liburnia.. even though I'm a creationist..

• Absolutely not. Boys and girls are different. They have a different brains which require different ways to mature. Boys need to have recess to run and jump around, wrestle, play with trucks, etc. Girls need peace to read, draw, play with dolls, etc. If everything becomes gender neutral, kids won't be able to fully develop and function to their full potential. It's biology.