Do you support gender neutral schools and children being raised without a gender like in Sweden?

I think it's a sickening form of degeneracy and should be abolished. What's on Earth is wrong with these people?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Honestly I don't know. Like if my son wanted to play with dolls or my daughter wanted to play with trucks I wouldn't give a fuck. If they like a certain style I'd regulate it a but but still allow them some freedom.

I just don't see the point in making everything a huge deal. I feel like making a gender neutral school is making everything bigger than it needs to be. Just like the people who demand their kids do what's seen as boy or girl stuff.

I just want my kids together without all this extra bullshit everywhere. Just let kids be kids but also acknowledge the fact they aren't the same either. They are two different genders and that's okay but it doesn't have to affect their individuality. They can still like whatever they want.

I don't know I think people are do confused with life they are making confusing programs/concepts that's baffling not only the kids but the adults seeing the shit take place.

1|1
    0|0
    • 16h

@CherryRoseChampange but this is exactly what they do. They try to affect their individuality. Did you hear when one child say to his "MAPA": "whay do you keep asking me every day what I would like to be called, he or she, just call me Miko"
      Isn't this enough to tell a normal human being that this child is under pressure and is confused with all that's happening to him?

• Raising kids without a gender can be dangerous. We don’t know the long term effects it could have on future generations and it can lead to a lot more mental health issues such as a loss of identity and self-worth

3|4
    1|0
    • We do know it quite a bit and the effects are quite negative.

It's better to teach the child what society will expect from them and they'll just be confused as an adult or teen.

Besides transgender children are not recognized by many psychologists and pediatricians most of the time as the condition might fade away as a result of the start/end of puberty.

Most Helpful Guys

• The only degeneracy I see here is people like you who feel the need to belittle how other people raise their kids.

I will, however, gladly support your right and freedom to say what you've just said.

I will also gladly say that people like you belong in museums and I hope that one day kids in the future will point toward your likeness in a virtual, 3-D holographic museum, and when the child asks his or her parents "Mom, Dad, what is that?" And the parents will look up and say "Oh, that's a bigot. They were roaming the Earth in massive herds during the 21st century."

2|0
    1|2
    • Man... Now THAT is laughable! Absolutely hilarious! I'm not even going to bother with you.

• Show All
    • 1d

What mum and dad? They won't know what mum and dad are? They'll be rased as gender neutral. See how ignorant you are and how you let the mass media form your oppinion on the subject you know nothing about? I'd rather be called a bigot than be an idiot. You can't just change a billions of years of evolution cause some "progressive" mainstream movements say it's politically incorrect to call a boy/guy/man a MALE, and girl/woman a FEMALE

• 16h

I agree with @liburnia.. even though I'm a creationist..

• Absolutely not. Boys and girls are different. They have a different brains which require different ways to mature. Boys need to have recess to run and jump around, wrestle, play with trucks, etc. Girls need peace to read, draw, play with dolls, etc. If everything becomes gender neutral, kids won't be able to fully develop and function to their full potential. It's biology.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• so like what girls aren't encouraged towards home ec and boys aren't pushed towards shop classes but instead give them all the same info, access, whatever?

i don't really know what socially constructed gender roles have to do with education. i don't really recall any application to gender roles in my early education

1|1
    0|0
  • Uhhh what's the idea? Letting the kids play with whatever toys they want? I'm fine with that. If they refuse to call little Timmy a boy or allow him to talk about how he's a boy then ya I'd have problems.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol. No, I don't support this insane leftist propaganda. I'm totally cool with girls and boys defying gender roles, but just because you're a boy and enjoy doing things that girls mostly enjoy doing does not equate to you being a girl. Despite what liberals like to say, gender and sex are synonymous and have been since the beginning of time. The idea that gender is malleable is false and choosing to identify as the gender you're not is not empowering and should not be encouraged. It is a mental illness called gender dysphoria. And just like how we are so aware these days of mental illnesses like anxiety, OCD and depression, we should make our best efforts to be aware of gender dysphoria. Trust me, I live in Canada where Bill C-16 was recently passed. It basically gives extra rights to those identifying as trans or nonbinary to have power over those who do not wish to call them by their preferred and incorrect pronouns. Lots of people in the comments are saying that 'why does it matter' or 'how does it affect you what they choose to identify as?' Well, here's how it affects me, it takes away my right to free speech, it heightens the possibility of me being suspended from school because I used the incorrect pronoun and paints me as an evil person for not ignoring biology and having an opposing opinion. It doesn't matter how you feel, the facts matter. And like the great Ben Shapiro once said, facts don't care about your feelings. :P

0|2
    0|0
  • Allow the child to live as a child and make their own decision once they reach a certain age to understand the world around them. These kids can careless trust me, only thing they care about is snacks, playtime, friends, and going home at the end of their day

1|4
    0|0
  • I am not Swedish, so I don't get a vote. If you are talking about America, up until the election of Trump, I thought most of us believed in freedom. Freedom of religion, freedom of the press, freedom to raise your children, etc.

The election of Trump changed all of that. I saw for the first time that many people don't really care about principles. They simply believe that pretending to have them creates a way to push their political agendas.

When it comes to trans people and homosexuals, etc. I don't believe they were born that way. I don't believe that most children are pushed into gender roles. But being a former Republican who believed in freedom, I don't believe in creating legislation to push that view of the world on others.

Because I don't identify as a homosexual or a trans person.

I don't even know what it is like to even consider that lifestyle. And I don't want to know. I just want the freedom to live in a way that I choose. And I don't understand folks who don't restrict their choices to themselves.

I guess I don't understand either side of this debate. If one can even call them "sides".

0|0
    2|1
  • No. Because society has gender norms. Boys and boys and girls are girls.

What they're doing is child abuse as it will result in confusion of their own gender and identity once they get into the real world.

What you're doing is really just raising a very much possible suicide victim.

1|2
    1|0
  • Just what we need is more dysfunctional people not knowing what they are. These people aren't stupid, they just have bad luck at thinking.

2|4
    1|0
  • How about we stop acting like gender is a socially constructed thing? Yes, it is to a degree, but is supposed to be related to your sex. If you feel like a woman inside of a man's body you just need to get help. I feel like a person in a woman's body, my mind has no gender, mind is asexual, my mind is not of any gender, race, age, and so on. How would you react if you saw someone saying they feel like they are a black person, but they are in fact white? Or that they are a dog, or a plant?

2|1
    0|0
  • A child can say they are a dog, run around the garden playing with a ball. Barking on all fours... but at the end of the day, that child is still a child.

You can teach children to have different gender norms but they will always be what they are born as. You can't change that.

1|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely fucking not. This right here is devolution happening right before our eyes.

My children will be raised as the gender they were born as. When they turn 18 they are free to do whatever they bloody want with themselves, but under my roof, they are the gender they were born as.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think the Demonuts are unbelievably demented! Everything they do is about controlling what we do, what we say, etc. They can take their gender crap and shove it! What I wan to know is where are the parents? I mean the ones who don't think it's okay. If I had a child, I would be at the school all the time. Our kids are being indoctrinated, not taught. I had to reteach a lot of things to my Granddaughter (I'm 66, not 46 like the site shows). The youth of today is sadly under educated. It's sick!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not surprised... it was said a long time ago that eventually genders between humans will disappear, the more advanced we get... maybe in 100 000 years from today.. it would be hard to tell the difference just by looking

2|0
    2|3
  • I think children shouldn’t be forced to fit a certain standard but I don’t fully support what’s being shown in the video because I think that at that point they are unintentionally confusing the child because at that age they are not able to fully understand the difference between sex and gender so even though their goal was to not limit the boy on what he likes to play with, wear and think they have unintentionally confused him on whether he is a boy or a girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont see why not? Its not like playing with trucks will mean you'll grow up to be a mean or playing with dolls will mean you'll be a traditional housewife

2|0
    1|5
  • people are going crazy. they think if they give put dresses on little boys they'll grow up to be better people. being aware of your gender is like knowing where you live and who your parents are. you need to know it. and there's nothing wrong with being boy or a girl. people are teaching kids that girls can do everything that boys can. that's not true people! there are things that men do that women can't do as well and vice versa. nothing wrong with considering women to be different. we just shouldn't hold these differences against each other. it's interesting that these folks are always talking of gender equality but when you observe there behaviour you'll notice that it's basically masculinity that they have problem with. and masculinity for men to be exact. if you compare men and women today with 50 years ago you'll see that women are being encouraged to do all the dumb things that men do. on the other hand men have been shamed for having masculine characteristics. the world is going to become a really difficult for men to live in if it already isn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't support support gender neutral in schools or within the home. No wonder there's so many kids growing up confused about who they are. Parents who raise their kids that way are usually weird, and they come across as unstable.

0|0
    0|0
  • The schools maybe depending on what you mean but the whole raising kids gender neutral is basically child abuse.

0|3
    1|0
  • Its stupid. Gender equality doesn't mean ignoring the fact that there are two genders.

1|3
    0|0
  • How is it gender neutral if they encourage gender-based activities?

This is psychological child abuse. A truly gender neutral school would just let children be who they are instead of rewarding and punishing their natural proclivities. If a little boy wants to play with a toy car, let him play with a toy car. If he wants to play with a Barbie doll, let him play with a Barbie doll.

Here's a novel idea; let children be themselves and fuck off with your Marxist pedo bullshit.

0|0
    0|0
  • No no way in hell humanity can't be more sick than this... It's awful

1|4
    1|0
  • The only thing I hate as much as state controlled social engineering experiments are corporate controlled social engineering experiments.

2|1
    0|0
  • Well if a boy wants to play with dolls then he should be able to fucking do it but that doesn't mean you shouldn't tell him he's a fucking boy wtf.

1|2
    0|0
  • I'll never understand why so many people and countries nowadays are obsessed with gender. 20 years ago, no one cared. And most people still don't.

0|4
    1|0
  • Raising children gender neutral would solve a lot of social and psychological problems, so yes I support it

2|1
    2|7
    • Wouldn't it just make them more confused about their identity.

• Show All
    • Masculinity and femininity in their true sense are created based on the male and female psyche, suiting each genders thinking style and choice of action.
      Things like boys can't cry or assertive girls are bossy are the wrong methodology of the gender definitions.
      True masculinity and feminity are different. That's why men and women are not same. I don't we're not equal, we are equal, just not the same.

• But that requires the assumption that more children are "suppressed who they are" than children who benefit from having gender-typical role models?

• I would never raise a kid that way i would rather tell then they had a choice between a car and a boat

1|2
    0|0
    • Gender dysphoria = Mental ILLNESS
      Gender dysphoria (GD) is the distress a person experiences as a result of the sex and gender they were assigned at birth. In this case, the assigned sex and gender do not match the person's gender identity, and the person is transgender. Evidence from studies of twins suggest that people who identify with a gender different from their assigned sex may experience such distress not only due to psychological or behavioral causes, but also biological ones related to their genetics or exposure to hormones before birth.[4]
      The diagnostic label gender identity disorder (GID) was used by the DSM until its reclassification as gender dysphoria in 2013, with the release of the DSM-5. The diagnosis was reclassified to better align it with medical understanding of the condition and to remove the stigma associated with the term disorder.[5][6] The American Psychiatric Association, publisher of the DSM-5, stated that gender nonconformity is not the same thing as gender dysphoria,[7] and that "gender nonconformity is not in itself a mental disorder. The critical element of gender dysphoria is the presence of clinically significant distress associated with the condition."[1] Some transgender people and researchers support declassification of the condition because they say the diagnosis pathologizes gender variance and reinforces the binary model of gender.[5][8]

The main psychiatric approaches to treatment for persons diagnosed with gender dysphoria are psychotherapy or supporting the individual's preferred gender through any or all of hormone therapy, gender expression and role, or surgery.[2]

• So BOYS and GIRLS that means that the PARENTS are to blame, if you need a refresher course at anytime I am available to help. Because we care :)

• They lie. Schools should teach how to accept yourself and others. Sweden switched from an extremism to another. Repressing traits of those children instead of teaching how to accept others.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sweden is a joke. Of course I don't support this retardation.

1|4
    1|0
  • Progress, evolution, or development can be seen as degeneracy because norms change. It can be hard to accept and sometimes you can't see any meaning or any good in them, but others do, so there must be some reason. Gender neutrality at birth and early childhood promotes freedom of an individual to decide his or her own gender in time when they understand it enough and know where their inclination lies. Because gender is as much psychological as much as it is biological. We are only become more self-aware now. Rising beyond physical dictations and predefined limitations. Maybe not comfortable for some, maybe confusing, maybe in some opinions it is unnecessary trouble, unimportant, only making things more complicated. I don't know. It has pros and cons like all things do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Children don't know those things, they learn they're a girl because somebody told em' they are and the other way around, and that is manipulation and using them.

0|0
    1|1
  • No. Boys are boys and girls are girls. Sweden can get bent

1|2
    1|0
  • I feel like it just supports the stereotypes more if you raise a child gender less.

1|1
    0|0
  • The comments here will mostly reflect that they are okay with children who want to play with masculine or feminine toys as long as they are not pushed .. but lets get real.. these schools are created for a reason to promote an agenda to eliminate masculinity all together. Boys and girls are different and need to be nurtured in that way otherwise kids will just get confused and possibly stay confused during their lifetime. So we have a few people in society like these people in the video who think this is the way it should be so lets change EVERYTHING we know about biology... because it might be offensive to a few? HELL NO.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it actually meant gender neutral and not an excuse to feminize young boys and confuse children more than they already are.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Also, how is school not already gender neutral? They learn the same things snd take the same classes. They don't teach gender in school. If anything that is where we find our identity

• I support children being raised to explore both traditionally feminine and masculine activities.

What I don't support is the idea that someone's gender is optional.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol no.. Of course Sweden is a feminist utopia so it makes sense they would do stupid shit like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's an insane strategy to destroy Western civilization.
    Ban this Madness!

0|0
    0|0
  • Gender is nobody's business, but Christians like to make everything their business with their gaylittle religion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a good idea. These are the early stages of experiments like this, but soon people will see how silly gender typing is. If you wanna have a debate about whether or not trans people are legit or whatever, that's a different thing.

There's no reason to oppose teaching children in a gender neutral way, kids can be taught without respect to gender roles or gender typing.

If you don't think gender is entirely socially constructed, why do you fight so hard to protect the parts that are? (*hint: many are fascists who believe hypermasculinity will be needed to create their reactionary utopia)

0|0
    0|3
  • nope. It's child abise and can lead to mental health issue later in life

0|1
    0|0
  • Thats why Sweden is so messed up. :D Police even afraid of criminals.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck no, these parents must be hanged in public.
    That's stupid as hell, leave those kids alone

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I hate children, the more they do to make them repressed, depressed and suicidal the better.

1|0
    0|4
  • In other words do I support child abuse? The answer is no.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a lie designed to legitimise homosexuality. It's destructive and degenerate, just like homosexuality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even though I support people changing their genders if they want to, this shit is child abuse and I hope God's wrath teaches them a lesson

0|0
    1|0
  • Kids don't know shite. They will get used to it though..

0|0
    0|0
  • One can also make their children busy in other social activities in order to boost their knowledge.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being raised without a gender is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. That's like being raised without an ethnicity. People need to stop pretending there are more than two genders, or there aren't any genders. You're either a male or female. If you're a male, you need to be raised like a male. If you're a female, you need to be raised like a female. They're pretty similar, but there are a few things that only boys should do, and there are a few things that only girls should do, like playing with dolls and wearing makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. This is so bad for a child's development.

1|4
    1|0
  • There. Are. Two. Genders. Only.

1|3
    1|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes