If the US stopped policing the world/getting involved in other countries problems, do you think their'd be less terror attacks/terrorist groups?

If the US stopped policing the world/getting involved in other countries problems, do you think their'd be less terror attacks/terrorist groups?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. The US hasn't learned from Vietnam, from Afghanistan, from Iraq and now Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and about ten other places. US Policy of policing the world and saving the people by destroying the countries and killing people they "HELP".
    Virtually the only politician saying this is Tulsi Gabbard and the MSM & Democrats are working hard to make sure she isn't elected in 2020.

0|1
    0|0
    • It's up to us to overcome corrupt media and rigged DNC primary to get her elected.

• Show All
    • Which was debunked.

• True but it just shows where they all stand.

Most Helpful Guy

• there have always been radical nut jobs shooting up the streets in the middle east... removing regimes the americans didn't like also removed the one thing that kept them in check... this is a very summarized view of it but there's plenty of documentation to back it up along with the film, hypernormalisation

0|1
    0|0
    • Let's look at just Iraq. We had two objectives before any "nation building" could commence:

1. Topple the old regime.
      2. Secure a strict border around the entirety of the nation, so no one else could get in or out without clearance.

Martial law and other measures should have then commenced. The oil should have been confiscated to pay for any reparations. It would allow Iraqis to also pay their own share of war debt off, and come out stronger.

Education reform to eradicate the cult teachings that keep Iraq trapped in the 7th century.

Alas, we only toppled Saddam, then immediately proceeded to build amusement parks. And never took a drop of the oil, despite CNN's lies to the contrary.

Therefore, all the bad guys from Syria, Iran, etc. simply walked across the border and immediately proceeded to start causing trouble. And that whole nation building exercise proved to be vanity.

When you put a child in time out in her room, but leave all her toys and gadgets in the room with her, she doesn't consider it a punishment. Only a dumbf*k who works for the Lansing PD as an attorney for them ca. 1998 would be so dense as to not see that.

Or so we thought. But then we had the son of Scherff Jr. elected president.

The kid is especially bad, you gotta ground, confiscate toys, and spank. And break down for them them minutia of detail as to why their actions are wrong, and deprive them of every possibility of an excuse.

Same thing when dealing with terrorists, especially Islamic cults. Half-measures will never do. And we specialize in half-measures.

• Show All
    • 7d

thanks for mho

• 7d

check this if you have a moment
      Thoughts on maduro refusing aid? ↗

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• i think there would be less terrorism especially international terrorism is not only the US but other "western" nations didn't get so involved in other nations.

not to say there would be none but i think there would be less

1|2
    0|2
  • No, I think the opposite would probably happen.

I don't think people realise how many of these attacks get stopped before they get started thanks to the Five Eyes.

0|2
    3|1
    • but when left alone their own people were the target... its the interferance of the west that brought it to our shores. look at your home grown terrorists and consider this, if other regimes came in and rmoved the sytems of your own regime that keep them at home, how many would target the very regimes that 'liberated' them

• Show All
    • @wankiam No, I'm talking about the likes of Richard Reid, Richard Dart, Dhiren Barot, Alexanda Kotey, Samantha Lewthwaite and all of the other idiots who are home grown. If it wasn't Islam, it would be some other cause. They're self hating tossers, who would always find something.

• oh yes i totally agree and the same is true of the similar tossers that were present on the streets of lybia, afghan, iraq etc. my point is outside interference invites them to join together and target those trying to remove the threat that never was leading to many a plane ticket being bought rather than a bus ticket

• Lolol. Yeah... because the middle east was a safe haven of peace and love before America went in XD

0|1
    0|1
  • No, I don't think so. Because terrorists have been around for decades.
    And it wasn't just Muslims.

Germans, Corsicans, Basque people, IRA, Black Hand, PKK, Tamil Tigers. Actually, the majority of terror groups were morphed from pro-independence movement. ISIS has been around since the Clinton era, but no one knew about them, because there was only a handful of them.
    Committing terror attacks against Westerners is just an extra. But as the name Islamic State In Syria suggests, they actually want to form a sovereign Islamic nation.
    Hamas is also a pro-independence group, that happens to engage in terrorist activity.
    Even Taliban's original intent was to overthrow the Afghan government. They simply started killing Westerners in hopes the Afghan government would give in.

But no. I've heard a lot of Liberals and Middle Easterners blame the U. S., but this is a bunch of bullshit.
    Most of the world's terror groups either want to form their own nation, or overthrow the current government.

0|1
    0|0
  • ISIS soldiers are being created in the US on a regular basis. So yes, we need to stop our violent acts on other countries and stop creating our own enemies.

0|1
    0|0
  • There'd be more innocent parties being beheaded, rather than lowlife scum getting blown up. There'd also be fewer eyes spying on these cult leaders - who will continue to conspire to destroy us, simply because we're not them. It is naive to think being nice and leaving them alone will make evildoers stop being evil. If they're part of a political cult, then achieving the cult's goals is the only thing in their minds. Refusal to drop kinetic rods on them only indicates to them that we're weak.

The problem is, the bombs seldom go to the bastards that need it dropped on their skulls. They instead go toward wiping out the villages we're supposed to be protecting. This is because of rampant corruption. Hence, DrainTheSwamp. Hence, a lot of the anti-Trump hysteria we see, as the swamp is huge and knows it deserves nothing less than to be rocket launched into the sun.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. The world needs about 10 times more US policing. I understand why they don't want and can't do it anymore but the need is there.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes because the usa made almost all terrorist organizations.

0|2
    0|0
  • yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yes! We should of just sent in a SEAL team in to whack Saddam Hussein, and then left.

1|1
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes