Trumps popularity rating hits 52%, despite having 93% negative media coverage?

How do you think that's possible?Trumps popularity rating hits 52%, despite having 93% negative media coverage?

729

Most Helpful Guys

• Trump has huge closet support that spans gender, race, and age, despite what the media says. His rallies often fill complete stadiums with excess overflow crowds outside watching on monitors.

Other politicians can barely fill a high school auditorium.

What is remaining of the Democrats is a very vocal small minority of people that are extreme left. They are the shirl voices you hear on Twitter, Facebook, and other places posting political rants. It's easy to see this and assume the anti-Trump point of view represents the majority. It does not.

Keep in mind that the 52% is from the Rausemmen poll which was the only poll in 2016 that was anywhere close to showing a Trump victory. Some other pollsters believe 52% is understated and it's closer to 60-70%.

• fivethirtyeight. com had him with a 20% chance of winning. Easier than rolling a 6.

• 7d

@goaded he got %19 of votes and fivethirtyeight clearly says his approval is at %39. Not %50.

• 7d

@John_Doesnt I know, Rasmussen tends to give answers to the right of every other polling organisation. I was talking about the 2016 polls; a four-in-five chance of Clinton winning is far from certain, fivethirtyeight had it right.

Most Helpful Girls

• People are tired of being told what to think by the media. Trump says what he thinks and does what he wants and pretty much no one can control him.

He's the bad boy president that America asked for. It's a rebellion against mainstream media and do as I say tactics.

Maybe I don't know.

• People trust him and his motives. Being new to Washington he doesn’t owe any body anything and his rants prove he can’t keep secrets.