As a Republican, Are you satisfied seeing more combacks by the Right as apposed to daily fske news trashing our current administration?

Make America Great Again , Take the Red Pill and join the fight.As a Republican, Are you satisfied seeing more combacks by the Right as apposed to daily fske news trashing our current administration?
Its funny when you ask a group of fellow party like minded people a question.
The other side feels like they just have to chime in the negative.

711

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm not a republican but yes, its about god damn time republicans found their spine. They have been kicked around by democrats for decades, blamed for the crimes commited by democrats, accused of the very sentiments democrats hold and they have always taken it lying down. Its nice to see them finally start to stand up for themselves (like when you see a kid get bullied day in and day out and finally turn around and clock the bully in the mouth dropping in one punch. Its just supremely satisfying.).

• That shirt is just about the level of intelligence, and maturity, that I've come to expect from a Trump supporter.

• And “I’m with her” is really smart

• As a European, i can confirm that in fact every person is neighbours with a terrorist, my apartment has been blown up twice this week!

But seriously, the US is literally a country of immigrants saying "we don't like immigrants here". And the whole build a wall situation sounds like a 12 year old came up with the solution... oh wait, a 12 year old did come up with the solution

• @HotJealousy who said we dont like immigrants here? I dont have any problem with people going through the immigration process and coming into our nation, i just have a problem with people coming here illegally.

Most Helpful Girl

• Balance is important. Too much of either party isn't a good thing. We've had a very powerful democratic presence for the last 8 years, it's good that we're balancing it out again (especially since Millenials who grew up in a blue country think that they have the majority and the power lol.)

• We have had a very powerful democrat presence for over fifty years. Look at schools and universities, they have systematically fored out republicans, conservatives and moderates (if you look thirty years ago we had substantially more open conservatives teaching in universities then we do now (now its about 1% I want to say (maybe slightly less), thirty years ago it was 20% and before that it was even higher)), same with the media (the news and hollywood are almost entirely left leaning (based upon multiple studies and on just how they push left leaning agenda's (like for instance claiming that Trump colluded with russia (yet ignoring that Obama was illegally monitoring Trumps campaign (Nixon was impeached for being associated with people who did this, Obama was directly responsible for this and nothing (the media claimd that it was a lie (because Trump said he was wire tapped when in fact he was only surveiled (which they ommited that last part))) pushing the russia claim while ignoring that the entire investigation was technically illegal (due to the fact that the data that lead them to get hte FISA warrent was collected and paid for by the DNC and the FISA warrent was illegally acquired do to the FBI provablly leaking the information to the press then using that to justify them getting the warrent (which is illegal) then even ignoring the fact that they have recently shown that their was no collusion yet suddenly no one wants to talk about the false claism of russian collusion anymore). When it comes to the government we may have had a back and forth between the two parties, but when it comes to actual over all control, that has been and still is firmly in the hands of the left.

• @hellionthesagereborn Exactly. I'm in the middle, I identify with neither, but I'm constantly surrounded by a liberal presence given the current age and my generation. It frustrates me to no end the kind of delusional black and white (not necessarily in the racial sense) world democrats have built around themselves. You're either evil or you're not.

• Precisely, my personal view has been to presume we all want the same thing, a better and fair world, we just don't agree on how to get there. Unfortunately what I get from the left is the claim that they are superior in all ways and we all need to obey their whims or we are all evil. Its incredibly frustrating to see that view point because clearly we are going to be wrong, the Truth doesn't adhere to ideology and it doesn't adhere to what we want, the truth is just the truth, so we should be a little bit more willing to trust that we don't know everything and that maybe people, again, all want the same thing we just can't agree on which street to take to get their.