Who Believes That Feminism Is Out Of Control?

932

Most Helpful Guy

931
  • i believe some feminist are out of control. i don't think we can say an ideology in general is out of control

that would be like saying conservatism or liberalism is out of control. the ideologies don't change individuals do

• I wish this was a multiple choice question because I'm not in the mood to get in a fight with anybody right now... lol

• It's always been trash

• I don’t pay attention to what the feminist movement does. I have no clue what they’ve got going on nor do I care. Apparently a lot of people think they’ve gone crazy. So maybe it has gotten out of control.
    I’m a feminist and I know what it means to me and I’m really not concerned about the actions of others who choose to identify as feminist as a well. We’re not all in some network, connected to each other 🤷🏾‍♀️

• To be fair, anything popular becomes trash quickly. I think Feminism was trash from the beginning, but it at least was no where as bad as it is now. It's just the melting pot of various types of kooks and everything about it is backwards, especially it's efforts to help women. It just destroys women and only proves every concievable negative steretype about them.

• I most certainly don't.

Maybe you ought to read this to learn about reality.
    "America Made Me a Feminist" by Paulina Porizkova ↗

• It isn't really feminism. How much outrage did you hear from "feminists" when the rapes in Cologne happened? Their is a much bigger problem and it 's much worse, these people are communists.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPojltjv4M0&t=3s

• Here's a photo of feminism.

• Honestly I've only heard of this concept of feminism being out of control since I joined this app. To the rest of the world feminism just means equal votes equal pay and anti rape and pro choice. Everything else u think is out of control is crazy bitches who don't represent feminism they're just pissed of bitches who through bad experiences come to hate men

• it has nothing to do with belive. it is out of control per definition, cause there is no controlling instance like some sort of manifest, institution or responsible authority on feminism.

feminism is an anarchistic movement. everybody can just do whatever the heck they want and still call it feminism.

• Feminists use equality as a cover to attack and antagonize the entire male gender, as well as women who do not go along with their insanity, they only divide the two sexes.

• The only change is "if I hear 'thank u, next' one more time, I will kill everyone within a 1,000 mile radius and put a bullet in my brain".

• Don’t worry, we are in our forth wave of feminism it will die down soon enough just like it has in the past

• There's not a central body that has direct, effective control on the direction of feminism, write a doctrine or decide what followers do or have to adhere to. So yeah, I'd say it's out of control

• Not feminism, but 'feminists' as they call themselves

• Everyone knows feminism is a cancer to this society

• Third Wave, intersectional feminism is bat shit crazy.

• As the ideology stands today, it is out of control.

• Out of control and far from neccessary in the first place.

• Well every rational person who doesent live a sheltered life thinks it’s batshit crazy

• Feminism is out of control now but i can see how it's usseful

• No.
    SOME young or exasperated feminists tell weird things. Says nothing about feminism in general.

• Feminism should have stayed in the women's rights department.

• Me, my friends, many Gagers, 90% of the earth who have knowledge of this.

• I do. #MeToo exists and feminists have used it to play the victim card the way that idiot Smollet did.

• We still need it

Until religion is wiped out, we still need feminism

• Everybody with a brain

• Yawn...

• I do... such movements must be stopped.

• Most normal people.

• That’s the idea.

• Sane people

• No not really

• Any sane person.

• I do

• Yes!

• Me 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Yeah,

• Nothing new.

• i believe that feminism is out of control