How come there are people that are good looking & shy but never get approached? They get talked about or bullied 🤦🏽‍♀️?

The sad thing is that some people that get talked about or bullied is actually beautiful or good looking. I don't understand. Somebody please help me out🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

How come good looking shy people get bullied and not approached?
How come good looking shy people get bullied and not approached?
  • They're jealous
    Vote A
  • They're just mean
    Vote B
  • I don't know
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not having an outgoing personality can lead to that. Even if you are cute and hot if you don't stand out in the crowd you will most likely not be aproached. It's hard to explain why... Some people, even if they are not very good looking are sexy, have that something, an "je ne sais quoi". Other simply have and extrovert personality that makes them stand out.

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Dang I didn't know that. I always questioned that & barely anybody can give me an answer.

• 6d

Well I hope I helped

• Simple
    Cuz girl never approach

0|1
    1|0
  • They never get approached because they most likely are lazy and are lacking game. They expect people to be all over them just because they look good, but effort is always needed. Granted good looking people may need less effort, but effort nonetheless. A guy or girl who just walks around waiting for someone to do everything will only be seen as stuck up and not worth the time.

As for why they get bullied or talked about, insecurity from less attractive people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because being shy can often come across as being closed off, stuck up or not interested. It is difficult to know how a person feels if they are overly shy. It can come across as rude without the person even realizing or doing it intentionally.

0|0
    0|0
  • All I know is that looks are entirely subjective and someone is always going to find you ugly and hate on you for no apparent reason at all. It's just a matter of how many people they can subsequently convince of the truth of their opinion.
    People are assholes.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's a combination of Jealousy and just plain old meanness. Unfortunately, I let those creeps destroy my life for a long time. Fortunately I've wised up though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Average looking people have the most options, because being average looking means to be common and feel more connected and comfortable with other common people.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

I don't understand

• Show All
    • 6d

For a girl

• 6d

It is good to look at beautiful people, but if they are not sexually engaging it isn't necessary to approach them, because we can have the look without approaching.

• Appearance isn’t everything! There’s this dude at university and he’s not the most “good looking” (acne on his face) but he’s a nice lad! He’s also very approachable and social. People love him! Everyone (me included) doesn’t see his appearance as a problem but we focus more on his personality.
    What I’m trying to say here is that everybody is different. Just because they’re good looking doesn’t mean that everyone will approach them and sometimes personality does win people over.
    You can look ugly but still have the greatest personality or you can be good looking but still be shy.
    Also, being bullied is never acceptable but what can I say... this is the world we live in. Everyone has their own preferences on who they like and don’t

0|0
    0|0
  • People bully somebody not because they ugly or whatever but because they can't stand up for themselves. And they probably don't get approached because they lack confidence

0|0
    0|0
  • The bullies are mean or dumb.
    No one deserves to be bullied, regardless of how they look like.

0|0
    0|0
  • This literally describes my life except I don't think I'm good looking in this case its jealous people

0|0
    0|0
  • Bullies just look for vulnerable persons to project their own problems onto these victims.

1|1
    0|0
  • A girl can be beautiful and not check something a guy wants such as height. Most cases i have seen that a guy won't approach a woman is because its hard enough for them do if the woman is alone let along in a group.
    Speaking from personal experience its not worth it anymore, its "your just looking to hookup with me" or "your not good enough for me". And there are a lot of guys that end up following my viewpoint of if they want to talk to me they will come to me. And now days if your not a 9 or 10 of 10 then you might as well be a sex offender because them will scream it (watched women do this often enough it backs up my viewpoint)

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're shy. This makes them less charismatic

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does being beautiful make this more sad?

2|0
    0|0
  • People are shit

1|0
    0|0
  • Jealousy

0|0
    0|0
  • Some have that fear

0|0
    0|0
  • Society

0|0
    0|0
  • Jealousy, I had 2 girls who used to pick on me all the time but would go and tell people i was "pretty" One girl even admitted that she used to pick on me because she was hating.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Good looking" isn't enough to cut it for most people. For instance if you're a guy and have a good looking face, are toned, etc. but aren't above 6'0, then no girls is going to approach you. The same is true for women, just translated into the contrast gender attraction.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

So you mean , a girl can be beautiful face & be short but if you're not the height they want , you're just ugly to that person or they find you unattractive?

• 6d

For guys if you're a certain height then girls won't want you, men have lower standards so girls don't have the problem of being ignored.

If you don't believe just have many women who's a 4/10 or above sign up for Tinder and I guarantee she'll get over a 100 matches in the first week, where as if a guy does that he'll get 0.

• 6d

You right you right

Recommended myTakes