Do you think the 2010s have sucked for the most part?

As 2019 is the last year of the decade, I want to take this time to reflect upon the 2010s so far.

For me, personally, I feel like they have sucked. Maybe because this is the decade I was emerging into adulthood, I don't know.

But here are some of the reasons I hated the 2010s:

1. Divisive politics and controversy have become a part of our daily lives. Seems as if there is more far left and far right politics and everything in between is fading.
2. Everything is expensive, even everyday essentials like food.
3. Overpolicing. Kids as young as elementary school age are arrested for minor things that should be handled by school administrators instead. Everyone seems to be overkill about everything. It seems like anything nowadays that is even perceived as a threat is handled very harshly.
4. People are very hypersensitive and the social justice movement has made this worse. Fairly innocuous comments and actions can be perceived as intolerance, and some have had their lives ruined over it. I feel like social issues are being forced upon us.
5. Modern day feminism on the rise has made it difficult to form meaningful, long-lasting relationships.
6. I feel like the legal system has placed too much burden on our lives. Everyone is always afraid of liability and being sued. Everyone seems more uptight.
7. Mainstream pop culture sucks. Music and cartoons are not as good as they used to be. For example, Teen Titans Go? Come on... the original Teen Titans were far better. Cartoons seem to be all baby shit now. It is like Nick Junior came to Cartoon Network. Shows like South Park and Family Guy are bland now.
8. Everything is too fast paced.
9. Modern tech is great and all, but it seems like it dominates too much of our lives.
10. Kids seem to know too much for their age.
  • Yes
  • No
  • See poll
    Vote C

04