Do you support the existence of Israel; a Jewish Homeland?

• Yes
  • No

213

213
  • yes but not their state sponsored violence against innocent civilians

• No.

The whole idea of Israel is rooted in thousands of years of a rootless conspiracy, a conspiracy of impostors who believe that they are fulfilling a primordial prophecy with ancient knowledge that they have stolen from ancient Aryans...

• Ya more so because if I currently want to travel and enjoy some jewish culture I have no country to go to... but if I want to visit an Arab country I have a bunch to choose from

• Do you support the right of a Palestinian State to exist?

• Not until they stop Israel from being an apartheid ethnostate, and maybe quit breaking international law every time they get the chance.

• I could care less about Israel... Only creates trouble...

• They already exist. They are here to stay.

Possession is 9/10th of the law.

• No
    Israel is not a Jewish homeland. Its a political trap to keep the oil price low
    I can discuss more

• Yes, but I would like to see better relations between the Israelis and the Palestinians.
    The Jews have to live somewhere, but the choice of location has been a huge problem.
    The Jews took the land by force. The Arabs did not know what terrorism was, until the Jewish Irgun and Stern Gangs taught them by committing some horrendous crimes against the Palestinians.
    So, when today's Israelis bleat about terrorism, I point to how the Palestinians were 'persuaded' to flee their ancestral land so that it could be occupied by incoming Jews.

• No like everything religious I think I should be gotten rid of

• I do! I support the truth in all things.

• Yeah, but not in palestine.

• For Messianic Jews, yes, not for kabbalists.

• 3d

Hahahaha makes a change seeing someone else that has an idea on what's up! You schooled up on the history of Zabbatai Zevvi?

• 2d

Tell me about it, might as well try and explain rocket science to the average person, we'd probably have more luck haha.

Indeed, a disgusting pervert - and yet was the basis for early modern Zionism... So go figure.

• 2d

@FreshOutaIdeas It's easier to lie to most people than to get them to acknowledge they have believed in lies.

• Yeah

• of course. What i don't support is a right wing Zionest headset. I don't support the oppression of the Palastinian people.

• 3d

Good to hear.

• 3d

@TheWormGuy ok. We can talk later :)

• 3d

ok, i'm back. wanna continue?