Do you recognize Palestine's right to exist?

Do you recognize Palestine's right to exist?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, I do support the self-determination of the Palestinian people.
    How to resolve the current situation. . . that is a problem for Solomon.
    I have no idea how to fix something that has been broken so badly.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes i believe that they should split it in half so that there would be no more conflict but of course people have to be greedy and ruin everything. Why can't it just be half and half?

0|1
    0|0
    • 4d

Israel fairly took over Palestine. Conquering land has been happening throughout human history.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• yes but not their state sponsored terrorism

0|0
    0|0
  • I think muslims already conquered much of Middle East long ago by killing many christians
    they don't deserve more... because the other side has just one place to live

just stop and live normally or go to the other dozens of islamic countries that exist today... whats the big deal

0|1
    0|0
    • 4d

Well first of all not all Palestinians are Muslims but if Hindus wanted to take Portugal, would that be OK because the Portuguese could just go to another Christian country?

The big deal is that Palestine is our homeland.

• Show All
    • 4d

No, that's a false equivalency. I am morally opposed to the imperial qualities that the US has, and the horrific actions the American Empire has taken in the middle east, south America, southeast Asia, etc.

Now, for the record, I'm an atheist who was raised Catholic. I'm from the American midwest. I have no blood or cultural connection to Palestine.

I don't believe any native people should have to cede their land and just let the Jewish people have it. Just existing doesn't mean you deserve your own ethnostate, as I've said above. In fact, to come into a place and create an apartheid ethnostate and abuse the natives is completely and totally wrong. Especially if it's in 1948. That was not a time of humanity's ignorance to the evils of colonialism. It was a deliberate and conscious colonial evil.

• 3d

If you think that everything from the River to the Sea should be Israel, then you think the Palestinians should get zero land. Also, North India is a region, not a country. Face it, your argument is a load of garbage and hypocrisy. Give it up.

• Here we go.

There's never been a state of Palestine and never will be. Can't make a claim to a country that doesn't exist. The land is Israels. So it was 2000 years ago, so it is still. And "palestinians", have some gall to claim that Israel is stealing land when the only reason they are there is because the occupying Ottoman Empire some odd 100-200 years ago gradually drove away the Israelites from their land and replaced them with Arabs until they made up 95% of the populous. That's the land which, "palestines" claim are theirs.

Not to mention the absolutely disgusting acts of terrorism Hamas and "palestinians" constantly commit. Stabbings, shootings, bombings, child-soldier training, propaganda, vandalism and harassment etc. etc.

No, palestine does not have any right in the slightest. It should promptly dissolve its ridiculous claim, Hamas should be annihilated, and those willing should be obsorbed into Israel-society, as many already are. Israeli arabs and muslims serve as chief of police and high judges. All willing to contribute are welcome. Try to find that in, "palestine", last time two Israelis accidentally ended up on their side, they were mutilated and paraded in the streets. Animals.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Many nations didn't exist as sovereign until the 20th century but that doesn't mean that a national identity couldn't develop. Palestine was a territory since Roman times but many States in the former Soviet Union didn't exist as a state until the Russian Empire collapsed (and they were re absorbed into the Soviet Union at the end of the Russian Civil war) but that wouldn't justify Russia annexing them. And Jews were a large group and a few years the majority in Jerusalem 100-200 years ago but not across all of the land of Palestine. Israel was a kingdom 2000 years ago but hasn't even existed as a territory since then. As for what the Palestinians did, what about Israeli bombings, human shield usage, cluster bombs, white phosphorus, torture, illegal settlements, home demolitions etc...

• No country has a R I G H T top exist. Their citizens have a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. This does not protect the right of oppressing others's rights. Both Palestine and Israel are guilty. Honestly would be better if they both fucking left and we sent actual refugees there. It would be terrible but not a fucking slaughter.

0|0
    0|0
  • palestine has a right to exist, but that doesn't stop their government from being horrible. the entire country has to change before i'd consider it a victim.

0|0
    0|0
  • They invaded their neighbor.

They got their collective asses spanked.

Their country is gone.

Now they want it back?

0|1
    0|0
  • I support the Palestinian movement for statehood, but only because the Israelis have created an apartheid ethno-state, and abused the Palestinians for as long as they've been moving there.

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean israel?

0|2
    0|2
  • That is a very loaded question

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but not yours

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, but not within Israel's traditional borders